Day Two - World Population 9.9 Million

Start from the beginning

"She may be infectious" Blake blurted out.  Killing the mood in an instant. 

He may as well have thrown a bucket of ice cold water over us.  No one wants to be told that the half naked girl they're making out with may be infectious!

He better be speaking the truth or I will rip his nut sack off.

Luckily Conner took the revelation quite well and didn't drop me on my bare ass and run like most people would have.  Instead, he lowered me to my feet and tucked me back into his side with his arm around my shoulder.  He seemed to be taking on this protective stance more and more over the past few days and I couldn't help but wonder what it could possibly mean.  I also really liked it.

With a past like mine, I could probably count on one hand all of the people that had cared enough to protect me.  I wasn't used to it and the emotion of it all made me shy.  I gripped his t-shirt in my hands and buried my nose in to his chest.  Conner pulled me tighter against him.

"Ok, you have my attention" He waited patiently for Blake to carry on but he didn't he just turned and walked back into the living room where Jay was waiting.  Seeing as he left us with no choice we obediently followed behind him quietly.

When we walked into the room, Jay's eyes took in our appearance and closeness of which we were stood.  Raising his brows, he didn't say anything but there was some emotion hiding behind his eyes, I just couldn't tell what it was.  Guilt flooded my chest.  I really liked Jay too.  Just as much as Conner but I had no idea what to do about it or about them.  I felt a connection to both men but above all that they were best friends and I couldn't be the thing that came between them.

My mind resolute.  I pulled away from Conner and curled up at the very far end of the couch earning me a raised eyebrow from all three men!  

"What?!" I questioned, my voice raising an octave higher than was natural to be nonchalant.

"Nothing" they all said in unison shaking their heads with the same infuriating smirk on their faces.  I had no idea what was running through their heads but I had a feeling that if I did, I would be calling them all bastards.

CONNER PRICE

She looked so tiny curled in to the end of the sofa, trying her hardest to keep as far a way as possible from us as she could.  She was so damn cute. 

I knew exactly why she pulled away from me when we entered the room. I saw the look in Jay's eyes and felt the change in her posture when she did too.  We all knew that he liked her.  He's made no secret of that fact and it was obvious that she liked him too.  But I don't feel jealous or threatened.  After all, she likes me too.

The way she had reacted to me in the kitchen only moments ago let me know exactly how she felt about me.  I know she enjoyed my body pressing in to hers, my hands grabbing her plump ass, her chest rubbing against mine. Fuck!  I was making myself hard again.

Lets also not forget that she kissed me first.

Jay and I'd had previous conversations over sharing a girl before but due to the lack of contenders, the conversation had been shelved for a while now.  Only now being brought up when we were drinking as a joke.

Maybe it was time for us to have a few drinks?

Blake unmuted the TV dragging me from my reverie, the news anchor bringing my attention to the latest story.

The government has issued a new warning to the public today that the pathogen that was released  does not only affect the mental function of it's victims, but also affects the victim on a cellular level, making them become a weapon by proxy.  The victims then become the pathogen and are able transmit the unknown chemical through the exchange of bodily fluids.  The most common way being currently reported  is by bite.