Chapter 29

Hyuna's P.O.V

Early in the morning and I'm in the restaurant. I'll go home by evening, that's when eomma and Dihyun will take over. Last night, I've been thinking of marriage. I don't know what to do. Eomma is waiting for my answer. Hais.

"Good Morning." - someone said. I look to where it came from.

"Oh Woojin! Morning!" - i said, smiling wide.

"It's been a long time since we met!" - i said, as i got up and gave him a hug. He laughed and hug me back.

"How are you?" - he asked as he broke the hug.

"I'm great! And you?"

"Great too." - he said with a smile.

"Nice, so breakfast?" - i asked. He nods.

"Take a seat first." - i said. He nods, and went to an empty seat. I grab an A5 sized book, where i write down the orders. Grabbing a pen along, i went to where Woojin sat and got his orders. After that, i bring it to the kitchen.

Someone walks in the restaurant, in all black and had a black hat and black mask. He walks towards me. He takes out something from his jacket. A red rose. I look up to him as i saw a familiar eyes. I giggled. I pull his mask down, seeing him smile.

"There weren't any delivery man that was free. So i thought that, I'd send it by myself." - he said, smiling. Ah how is he so damn cute and sweet?

"Thank you." - i said, grabbing the rose. My heart just melts and turn so soft. He smiles.

"I'll get going. Take care." - he said, winking at me. I giggle and nod. He suddenly pull my hands, pulling me out of the restaurant, to his car.

"Why are you pulling me?" - i asked.

"I just want you to send me off. Somehow." - he said. I chuckled. He got in his car and roll the window down.

"Bye~" - he said. I move back a little with a smile.

"Bye~" - i said and wave to him. He did the same and drive away as he roll the window back up. I watch his car drives away. I walk back in, just happily smelling the rose.

"Ya!" - i heard eomma yelled as i stand up straight with my eyes widen.

"Where were you!" - she yelled again.

"I send Seokjin oppa to his car." - i said softly.

"And letting the shop alone!" - she yelled again. I let out a small smile.

"Aish this girl." - she soften her voice, rolling her eyes. I walk towards the counter, and sit down behind it. I stare at the rose, blanking my mind and smile on my own. Hehe. I'm just so happy because of the rose. And just fangirling in the inside.

Someone snapped their fingers in front of me as i went back to reality. "It's early in the morning, and you're day dreaming." - Woojin said. I let out a small smile. He pays for his breakfast.

"Oh. Seokjin oppa just left though." - i said.

"I know. I saw him. We don't have schedules today so yeah." - he said, smiling.

"Oh i see. Thank you for coming." - i said, smiling. He smiles.

"I know you like him. I'll sacrifice my love, so you'll be happy with him." - he said with a small smile and left. What? What is he talking about? I don't understand.

Fast forward...

It's the evening already and I'm exhausted. Dihyun is here, so only waiting for eomma to arrive. But i decide to leave first. Because I'm so tired. I walk out of the restaurant, walking home. I decide to head to the nearest convenience store, to buy a drink.

I got my green tea, in a bottle and head to the counter. I saw a familiar lady, that is outside of the convenience store. I pay quickly and walk out of the store. I went to her with a wide smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Kim." - i said with a bow.

"Oh Hyuna, annyeong." - she said with a wide smile. She seems so happy to see me.

"How are you?" - she asked.

"I'm good. And you, Mrs Kim?"

"I'm great." - i said, smiling.

"Where are you heading to?" - i asked.

"Oh, I'm going to meet my son." - she said.

"Oh i see. You want me to accompany you, till he arrives?" - i asked.

"No it's okay. He's arriving soon. Thank you, Hyuna-ya." - she said with a smile. I nod.

"Take care, Mrs Kim. I'll go home now. Good night." - i said, smiling and bowed to her. She nods, smiling back. I continue walking to my apartment building.

I arrive to my house door, going in and went to my room. I take a shower quickly, change to comfy clothes and lay down. I remembered about the rose. I grab the rose from my bag and place it in the transparent vase i had.

I still have the first rose that Seokjin oppa gave to me. It have dried up and look very... dry. I just left it there. I don't want to throw it. I lay down again, staring the ceiling. And all i think of is marriage.

As much as i wanna marry the guy i love, I don't have any. Should i take Jis's words? Just give a chance. My heart says yes, my brain says no. I'm confuse of what I'm thinking and feeling.

"Ya." - i heard eomma said which made me jump. I got so shocked.

"Ah eomma, don't do that." - i said, panting a little.

"You left your phone." - she said and hand it to me.

"Oh. Thanks." - i said, grabbing it. I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" - eomma asked, sitting across me. I shrug.

"I'm confuse of my thinking and feeling." - i said, sighing again.

"There's nothing to be confuse about. If you say yes, I'll bet your happiness and I won't see this stinky face." - she said. I sighed again. She got up, and left. I turn off the lights, and lay down. Hugging my pillow tight, my eyes still opened wide. But soon, i fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------
Double update! So I'm still considering to publish all the chapters i have so i can end this fanfic! So high chance, we'll end this fanfic by tonight!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ
•ONGOING•
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

17/4/18, 17th April 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕