Chapter 17

Hyuna's P.O.V

The next day...

Seokjin oppa slept with Dihyun in his room. So yeah. He'll be going home today. I'll be staying here for a few more days. I got up early because I'm helping eomma with breakfast. My phone rings in the middle of helping eomma. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi. So you're in Busan?" - a guy asked. I check on who it was. Daniel...

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. I wanted to eat dinner at your restaurant but it's closed." - he said.

"Yupp." - i answered plainly. He keeps quiet. And i did too.

"Yeah. I gotta go. Bye." - i sai. He hummed and i end the call. Am i still irritated by him? No. But I have a sudden mood swing the moment i wake up.

"Who was it?" - eomma asked.

"Friend." - i said. I continue helping eomma with breakfast. At the same time, Seokjin oppa walks in the kitchen.

"Good morning." - he said, smiling to me then to eomma.

"Good morning, oppa." - i said with a smile too.

"Morning, Jin." - eomma greeted him too.

"Well you didn't smile to me that wide when i say 'good morning'." - eomma said. Eomma -.-

Seokjin oppa giggled. "So need any help Mrs Bae?" - he asked.

"No it's okay." - eomma answered and smile to him.

"I don't mind at all. So, let me help." - Seokjin oppa insisted. So he end up helping us with breakfast.

Once breakfast is done, we place all the food on the dining table. Then i called Dihyun, Lihyun and halabeoji. "I made porridge for halmeoni." - Seokjin oppa said.

"Oh. When did you make this?" - i asked. I didn't see him making this.

"I did. You were busy." - he said.

"Okay. Just place it there. I'll send it to halmeoni then feed her." - i said.

"It's okay. I'll do that instead." - he said. Before i could say anything, he brings the bowl of porridge to halmeoni's room. Well... whatever. I sit with eomma and the twins and halabeoji for breakfast.

"Where's Seokjin?" - halabeoji asked.

"He went to feed halmeoni porridge that he made." - i said.

"Have he eaten?" - halabeoji asked. I shrug.

"It should be no." - i said.

"Aigoo. Go and give him some food." - halabeoji said.

"Wait." - i said, taking another bite of my bread. I grab a plate, scooping the kimchi fried rice. Adding the omelette too. I take the fork and spoon and bring the plate to halmeoni's room. I open the door, seeing Seokjin oppa and halmeoni happily talking.

"Annyeong halmeoni." - i greeted halmeoni with a smile.

"Annyeong." - she greeted me back.

"Oppa, this is your breakfast. You should eat while feeding halmeoni." - i said.

"Or... you eat your breakfast, i feed halmeoni." - i said. I hand him the plate of kimchi fried rice, and i grab the bowl of porridge he was holding onto. I feed halmeoni slowly while Seokjin oppa eats the kimchi fried rice.

"How long have you been friends?" - halmeoni asked.

"4 months?" - i said. Seokjin oppa nodded. Wow. Time do flies fast.