Chapter 28

Hyuna's P.O.V

I grabbed the calendar and check the date. Hmm... I promised eomma on 2017, and now it's soon to 2019. I broke the promise, yet eomma didn't say a word about it. Maybe because she knows that I'm close with Seokjin oppa? Just maybe.

I put back the calendar where it was. There weren't any schedules for me with the boys. And I'm at home with eomma. The twins are in the restaurant. So, I'll only go to the restaurant by evening. For now, I'm sitting in the living room, watching tv with eomma.

"Why?" - eomma asked out of a sudden.

"What why?"

"Why are you checking the calendar?" - she asked.

"Nothing." - i said.

"You broke the promise right? And i didn't say a word about it." - she said. I nod with a sigh.

"Do you have a problem?" - she asked.

"Ever since PJ slept here, i feel like there's a problem." - she added. I sighed, then telling about Daniel and his relation with PJ unnie. I got over it eventually. But i just feel pity and sad for PJ unnie. I don't know if she's fine. She went back to her parents house. I don't mind if she wants to stay with us. But if she doesn't go back to meet Daniel, their problem won't be settled.

It's been a month ago since that night. Daniel have been texting me, still. I ignored, of course. "You had hopes for him?" - eomma asked.

"Somehow." - i said.

"Got over him?" - she asked.

"Yeah. It's not like, i like him so much. Just small hopes." - i said.

"Good. Since we're talking about this, you broke the promise, i want you to meet my friend's son." - she said. I let out a sigh.

"Must i?" - i asked. I know she'll say those. Because i have broke the promise. I promised to get married by the end of 2017. But now, 2019 is coming less than 2 months. But i broke it. Now, eomma will set me up.

She nods. "Hyuna-ya, if you agreed from long ago, I'm sure by now, I'll have cute little grandchildren, and seeing you and your husband, living a happy life."

"Eomma, if it's arranged, and I don't even know the guy, how am i going to live happily?" - i asked.

"My dear, sometimes, love comes after marriage. I know that you want to love the guy and then get married. Love after marriage might be better and stronger love." - she said, caressing my head softly. I sighed. I'm just restless hearing this.

"I'll think about it." - i said. I got up, walking to my room. I jumped on my bed and sighed. Is love after marriage better? If I don't accept, eomma will get all annoyed, all over again. If I don't accept, when will i ever find my love life? Just for now, i don't have any boyfriend. When will i ever find him?

Should i accept it? I sighed, sitting up. I grab my phone, and dial her number. "Yes, Ms Bae." - she answered the call.

"Eh Hyuna is fine, Jis." - i said. She laughed.

"Okay. So whats up Hyuna?" - she asked.

"Umm.. are you free?"

"Uhh yeah. Why?" - she answered.

"Cool. Can i meet you?"

"Where?"

"Grey Barista?"

"Alright. Now?"

"Yeah. Now." - i said with a small smile.

"Okay. See ya." - she said. I hummed and end the call. I got up, and change. Putting on ripped jeans, a plain red off-shoulder shirt and black vans. I grab my important stuffs and walk out of my room.