Chapter 60

A/N: I have a little surprise on top, so enjoy this surprise I made for you, my readers!! Also there will be NSFW AND SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!! You have been WARN!! 

_________________________________________________________

"Hendry where's Olivia?" Ryder asked while walking into the living room.

"She right here." Chase bark happily while Olivia tried reaching for Chase's collar tag.

Ryder chuckles seeing his baby on the bouncer and being bounce by Chase while she tried grabbing his tag. He looked around and raise a brow not seeing Hendry anywhere.

"Hendry went to shower, Ryder. Olivia threw up on him." Rocky said watching Chase bounce her.

"Oh, figures why I head a groan." Ryder chuckles seeing Olivia making sounds and screaming when she couldn't reach Chase's tag.

Rocky and Chase laughed seeing Olivia getting angry and making fussy yet adorable noses. Ryder was behind them smiling softly at his daughter making those adorable noses that he gasps when Stacy surprise him.

"Hello!!" Stacy screams making Ryder jump including Olivia.

She started crying softly making Stacy coo and grab her favorite niece. 

"No no, don't cry. It's only, Auntie Stacy, honey." Stacy cooed holding her niece close to her face and cooing softly.

Joshua and Ryder chuckle at Stacy seeing her bouncing softly to calm down Olivia.

"Is today the day for you guys to spend time with, Olivia?" Ryder asked.

"Yeah, Stacy wanted to come early to pick her up, sorry." Joshua chuckles.

"No, regrets!" Stacy said while kissing Olivia chubby checks.

"Okay okay, let me just get her baby bag that I have ready for you guys." Ryder chuckles walking down the hall.

He went into the nursery room and grab Olivia's baby bag an walk out the room to gasp when he saw a shirtless Hendry who was rubbing his hair with the towel. Hendry was shirtless revealing his well-toned body, including his abs. He was wearing camouflage sweats and was wearing his Nike sandals. 

"Ryder?" Hendry asked looking at his lover blushing crazy and holding Olivia's baby bag.

"I-I...I-I w-was..umm." Ryder shutter while trying hard not to look down.

Hendry smirks and walks toward his lover while he gasps and back up and hit the wall.

"Enjoying the view?" Hendry asked with a deep voice. "I know Stacy here to pick up, Olivia.~"

Ryder shivered when he felt Hendry rubbing his sides. He closed his eyes when Hendry kissed him softly making him lean close to him.'

"Ryder hurry up! I have plans to do with Olivia!" Stacy shouted making Ryder gasp and pull back from the kiss.

Hendry chuckles watching his lover running down the hall with the baby bag.

~Five Minutes Later~

"Bye!!" Stacy said and driving away with Olivia.

Ryder and Hendry were waving at them with the pups saying bye too. They watch the Jeep drive away from the Lookout and when it was out of sight Ryder sighed watching the pups bark happily and running to play soccer. He smiled but gasp when he was pick up by Hendry who was now wearing a white muscle shirt.

"Shall we continue." Hendry purred making Ryder blush.

Hendry smirk and walk back inside the Lookout and into their room where they finally decided to move in together. Hendry was kissing Ryder while he was kissing back wrapping his arms around his lover's neck. He sat Ryder down on the bed and pulled back from the kiss smiling softly at him.

"I have everything I ever wanted. Thank you, Ryder." Hendry said kissing Ryder softly. "You gave me a family, a child,.....and now I have a husband."

"Husband? H-Hendry were not..." Ryder gasp when he saw Hendry kneel down in front of him and opening up a box showing a ring.

"Ryder, can you make my dreams come true for me. Will you marry me?" Hendry said looking at his lover in his beautiful brown eyes. 

Ryder teared up and cover his mouth to hide a sob and nod his head.

"Y-Yes!! Of course, I will!!" Ryder cried making Hendry tear up and put the ring on Ryder's hand with the other ring.

Hendry chuckles and kissed Ryder making him fall back and lay on the bed. He gasps feeling Hendry kissing his neck and feeling his hand going down to his crotch.

"You made me the happiest man in the world," Hendry said softly.

"Well, you made my life comptele, Hendry," Ryder said kissing Hendry making him groan.

~Five Minutes Later~

"Ahh!!" Ryder moans while Hendry was thrusting slowly. "H-Hendry!~~~"

Hendry growled and started thrusting faster and harder making Ryder cry out in pleasure and wrap his legs around his waist.

"H-Hendry!! H-Hendry!!!" Ryder mewled holding his now betrothal close to him.

"R-Ryder.." Hendry groans in pleasure.

Hendry kissed Ryder holding his hands with his and keep thrusting in Ryder when he was begging him to go faster and harder. Ryder had tears falling down and was gasping and moaning feeling Hendry thrusting just like he told him to do. He was now holding his lover closer and was moaning close to his ear and crying his name out. He then mewls in pleasure when he felt himself cum. Hendry groans and thrust one last time and cums but he was wearing a condom so Ryder wouldn't get pregnant again. They were taking deep breaths regaining their breathing and when they did Hendry kissed Ryder one more time and lay down next to his fiance and smiled softly. He pulled off the condom and tied it and threw it away in the trash.

"I'm gonna wear a tuxedo for our wedding," Hendry said hugging Ryder close.

"Okay, but I am not gonna wear a wedding dress, Hendry," Ryder said leaning close to him.

"Hmm, you know. You would actually look beautiful in a wedding dress." Hendry purred making Ryder groan.

They chuckled and cuddle close feeling happy and at peace. They finally have what they wanted. A perfect family, a perfect life, and a perfect home. These were everything they both could ever want and they were happy that they meet each other at Porter's cafe. Hendry was happy that he finally found his happiness at last and was gonna married the man he will forever love till death. Things couldn't be better than having the Paw Patrol as his family and making a new one with them.

The End

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Ahhhhh it ended!!!! This story was SSOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! I still can't believe a lot of people actually liked this story from the start. It surprised me to see how many people loved it and read it. I even thought no one was gonna read it. Well, I'm glad everyone enjoys my OC being with Ryder and the pups. I hope you enjoy it more than ever just like I enjoyed writing it. Thanks, everyone for the support and I hope to see your comments again in my other stories.