Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys! Warning! There's gonna be some little smut, and fluff!! Hope you can take it cause you will be shocked at what Hendry is gonna do. 

___________________________________________________________

Ryder gasp when he was dropped on the bed and Hendry went over him kissing him deeper and making him moan his name. Hendry purred and kiss Ryder again making him moan softly while he French kisses him. He pulled back and start kissing his neck and making sure to leave some bite marks and hickeys. Ryder gasp and moans while raising his waist close to Hendry and calling his name out.

"H-Hendry..p-please...." Ryder moans softly.

"Ryder..." Hendry groans and kisses his neck leaving more hickeys and bite marks.

Hendry then started thrusting his crotch close to Ryder who gasps on a beautiful moan for him and he grabs Ryder's arms to make him wrap his arms around his neck until he saw Ryder gasp in pain and cringe.

"Are you okay?" Hendry asks with concern.

"N-No I sprain my right shoulder on a mission," Ryder said but gasp when he was picked up in bridal style and was carried out the room. (LOL no smut XD)

"Ryder, you need to take care of yourself or else I have to watch over you,"  Hendry said looking at Ryder serious making him smile.

"Ryder y-..." Chase blink when he saw Hendry walking down the hall carrying Ryder. "Nevermind."

The pups including Hendry chuckle and went to the medic room and let RoboDog take care of Ryder's shoulder. Ryder was blushing knowing that he ruined the moment for them and that he was finally ready for Hendry but he had to let the pain get to him. He looked to his right when he heard RoboDog bark letting him know that he is all done and to see that he was bandaged up to his right shoulder to half his chest. 

"Thanks, RoboDog." Ryder smiled making RoboDog bark happily.

"Don't do that again Ryder. You had Skye, Zuma, and Marshall worried for you." Chase bark making Ryder smiling softly.

"Sorry pups." Ryder smile making all the pups smile back at him.

"Come on guys. Since Ryder is taken care of. Let's go to playing!" Rubble bark leaving the room with the other.

Ryder chuckle but gasp when Hendry walk towards him and pulled him into a kiss making him melt into the kiss and put his hands on his chest and gasp when Hendry pulled back.

"Next time you don't take of yourself," Hendry said in the same voice that makes Ryder want to obey. "I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson."

Ryder moans softly and covers his mouth fast making Hendry smirk and pull back. He sighs and pulled back his black hair and looked at him.

"Seem like we can't continue our...love. Perhaps next time. Come on." Hendry sticks his hand out for Ryder who smiles and grabs it.

They walk out the medic room and went to the balcony and sat down on the table that outside and drank some lemonade that Hendry had made while eating some cheesecake.(I love cheesecake) Ryder was sitting on Hendry's lap because he made him do it and he just wanted to watch Ryder while drinking his lemonade and smirk when Ryde was blushing deep red and looking at the lemonade.

"You okay Ryder?" Hendry whisper near Ryder eyes making sure that he feels him.

"I-I..." Ryder gasp and held the cup tight shaking and trying hard not to move his waist because he knew Hendry was hard. 'I-I'm o-okay."

Hendry smirks even more and put his hands around Ryder's waist.

"Let's play a game huh, Ryder. Whoever gives in first will have to listen to the winner for a month." Hendry said smirking at Ryder who looked back at him and smiled.

"I-It's on!" Ryder said still blushing.

Hendry just smiled and kissed Ryder on his sensitive spot making Ryder gasp and moan together while leaning back. He chuckles but groans while banging his head on Ryder's shoulder and breathing shallow. He was feeling pleasure and knew Ryder was the one doing it because he had his left hand moving over his shorts.

'Fuck...I forgot to c-change uhhh..-s-shit this is g-gonna be hard.' Hendry thought while groaning in pleasure.

Ryder smirk and turn his body around still rubbing his lover's crotch and made Hendry look at him in the face and when he did Hendry groan making him lean close to Ryder seduced face. His face was blushing deep red and he had his right hand on his chest and he was just looking in his purple eyes while he stared at his browns one.

"H-Hendry...I-I want you...p-please..." Ryder begs to make Hendry eyes twitch and was about to give in but instead, he stood up making Ryder fall on his butt and took off.

Ryder started laughing so hard knowing he was so close to making his boyfriend give in. He smiled knowing he was still blushing and he was also hard too making him sigh. He stood up wobbly and look at the door to see Thunder walking towards him all confused.

"Ryder why did I just see Hendry running and jumping inside the water with his face all red?" Thunder ask making Ryder laugh even more.

"Oh my god! Hahahahaaaa!!!!" Ryder laughed and laughed making his side hurt. "Ah, the pain!"

Ryder chuckles and wipes away a tear while Thunder looked at his master boyfriend laugh at what he just said.

"Sorry, and to answer your question. I and Hendry just made a bet together so yeah." Ryder said already feeling his body calm and all. 

He smirks and ran ut the Watch Tower with Thunder follow and when he was outside he kinda regrets it because his pups were laughing at a freaking shirtless, wet, and well toned Hendry who pulled his wet hair back and took notice of Ryder who was just staring, blushing, and biting his lip. Hendry smirk at him making him gasp when he saw Hendry walking towards him so Ryder did the only wise choose ever. He ran. 

_______________________________________________

A/N: There are gonna be chapters with little smut and fluff and probably there's gonna be one with them doing it. Who know! O//v//O