Chapter 21

A/N: WARNING SMUT AND FLUFF IS HERE!! WARNING but there's no nsfw here. Sorry.

________________________________________________

"I don't know. RoboDog has been acting pretty weird." Ryder said while looking at RoboDog.

"What do you mean Ryder?" Rocky asks looking at him.

"That's just it. I don't know. His system says its fine but for some reason, he is unable to speak..."  Ryer said looking at  Rocky.

"Huh then probably his voice system must be broken." Rocky bark while looking through RoboDog system on the pad. "See! I was right. His voice box is fried." 

"Great job Rocky!" Ryder rubbed his head making Rocky bark. "This seems easy so I can do this myself. Go enjoy your break, Rocky." 

Rocky bark happily and ran to the others pups who were playing superheroes. Thunder and Chase were the villains while Skye and Zuma were the heroes. Ryder turns off RoboDog and walk inside the tower and inside the workshop. He opens up RoboDog and took out the voice box and saw how fried it was and threw it away. He took off his jacket and found a new voice box and went back to put it in. He smiled but saw how it was fully in so he tried fixing the angle and when he pushes a little too hard, oil was sprayed on him making him gasp.

"Aww man..." Ryder pouted and took his shirt off to reveal some little oil on his chest that was sliding down to his tummy but looked up when he saw Hendry walk into the room.

"Hey, Ryder I was wondering if yo-.....oh god.." Hendry said just staring at a shirtless Ryder who was blushing now. "Uhhh...I-I..oh god its going down.."

He bites his lip seeing the oil going down and down all the way to his waistlines and making him groan imagining it as it was his cum on Ryder that was going down while he keeps thrusting inside him.

"OH GOD I'M OUT!!!" Hendry shouted leaving a red Ryder so he can handle his problem down below.

Ryder was blushing but he also chuckles because he thought that it was gonna be hard for him but it was mostly hard for his boyfriend making him smile. He groan in displeasure when the oil was becoming dry so he ran to his room to take a shower so he can take off the oil. 

~One Hour Later~

Ryder sigh in relief while rubbing his hair. The oil was tricky to get off so it made him happy to feel it gone. He walks out his room still shirtless and went to the kitchen to get something sweet to eat. He notices that the pups were still outside making him raise a brow and look out the balcony to see them all sleeping peacefully under a big tree with the shade over them keeping them cool.

"They're asleep, huh," Hendry said making Ryder gasp.

"Y-Yeah, you caught me off guard." Ryder chuckles seeing his boyfriend chuckle and looks towards the pups.

They were just watching the pups and Ryder was just watching how protected Chase was around Rocky when he was sleeping. He can also see Thunder sleeping on top of Rubble who was hugging a bone, Zuma and Skye were sleeping side by side and Marshall was next to a bunch f bunnies. He gasp when he was pulled into his boyfriend's arms making him look at him and seeing him smiling.

"You're taking this game of ours serious aren't you love," Hendry said seeing Ryder smirking back.

"Of course. I want to show you I can't break easily, love." Ryder said looking at Hendry who smirks deadly.

"Is that a challenge," Hendry said and Ryder's eyes widened and he somehow escapes from Hendry's arms and ran back inside.

He turns around to scream when he saw Hendry catching up. He ran to his room and almost close the door but gasp when Hendry got inside and press the lock button seeing the sliding door shut close. He walks back to fall on his bed and see Hendry over him smirking.