Chapter 59

A/N: Yayy time to see how little Olivia look likes. I hope you like the drawing I made of the happy family. Also I have an important message down below. 

_____________________________________________________________

"You had to be a winter baby huh," Hendry said playing with little Olivia.

"What do you mean, a winter baby?" Ryder said looking at his lover shock.

"Ahh!!" Olivia scream trying to grab Hendry's mouth.

Things went fine with the delivery. Sadly, they had to do a c-section on Ryder because Olivia was in a malposition where she wasn't in the best position for delivery. She was in a lying sideways position making it hard for Ryder to push. Lucky, things came out fine and everything was perfect.

"I feel like she did this on purpose," Hendry said looking at Ryder while Olivia was trying hard to get her father mouth.

Olivia had Hendry's purple eyes, their skin tone, and surprising she had light brown hair. She was a happy baby who loves to play with anything but cats. That made Hendry laugh when Olivia was crying when a cat tried playing with her while Ryder laughed nervously since he was once a half cat himself.

"Sssuuurreee," Ryder said and laughed when Olivia fell forward and manage to get her hand close to Hendry's mouth but it went inside his mouth.

Hendry coughed and looked at his daughter who was drooling all over his red shirt and trying to raise her head but couldn't. He chuckles and sat up carefully putting his hand on Olivia's back and the other on her head so she wouldn't push her head back.

"You are an energy baby huh." Hendry laughed while Olivia looked at her father and cooed.

"Okay, that enough." Ryder chuckles getting off the bed and walking towards his baby. "We need to change you now."

"I still can't believe she loves the snow." Hendry sighed watching Ryder laugh at him and walking out their room and to the nursery room.

"Perhaps she wants her dad to finally see how the snow is fun," Ryder said smiling softly at Hendry while he rolled his eyes.

He smiled watching Ryder walking into Olivia's room making him sigh and walk to the main room. When Olivia was born Hendry was in tears of joy holding his beautiful and crying daughter. When Kilala's nurses finally got the baby clean Stacy went to grab her first and hug her telling her she was gonna baby her to death. Joshua also had his chance to hold her and he was smiling softly at her the whole time. When they brought Olivia home they were surprised to see everything was clean and that the pups made a welcome home sign for them and mostly for Olivia. They also got a visit from Ella who was in tears while holding her granddaughter and telling Ryder that he did a marvels job.

"Hendry! Where's little Olivia?" Skye and Rubble asked.

"She right now changing. Ughh it's still snowing huh," Hendry asked seeing the snow falling still.

"Yup, I have a feeling we're gonna get called." Rubble said.

"Rubble don't jinx it!" Thunder said while Zuma was behind.

Hendry chuckles and told the pups it was just a myth but gasp when the pup pad started ringing.

"Rubble!!" The pups all whined to him.

"Huh," Hendry said in disbelief.

"A rescue, already?" Ryder asked walking into the main room holding Olivia.

"Seem like it, Ryder sir," Chase said while Hendry answers the call.

"Hendry!" Mayor Goodway shouted. "I need your help!! Chickaletta and I got stuck under a pile of snow somewhere inside our car!" 

"Are you and Chickaletta alright, Mayor Goodway?" Ryder asked worriedly.

"Yes, but I'm not sure how long we can stay here!" Mayor Goodway said hugging Chickaletta who cluck.

"Don't worry Mayor. No job is too big, no pup is too small!" Hendry said and hung up and press the button.

While the pups were coming, Ryder was about to go but Hendry stops him.

"Stay here with Olivia. It's been two days since the delivery and you're still healing from the c-section. Let me and the pups handle this." Hendry smiled softly putting his hand on Ryder's check while Olivia cooed and tried reaching for her dad's hand.

"Okay, just be careful," Ryder said softly seeing the elevator coming up.

"Of course," Hendry said softly.

~One Hour Later~

"Well, since daddy is out there let see what we can do," Ryder said softly looking at Olivia who was looking around and holding tightly to Ryder's shirt.

Hendry took with him to the rescue was Skye, Rubble, and Everest. The ones that stay was Zuma, Marshall, Chase, Rocky, and Thunder. He smiled seeing Thunder looking at Olivia with his tail wagging.

"Want to play with Thunder?" Ryder asked his daughter seeing her look at Thunder. "I'll take that as a yes."

Ryder went to sit down on a comfortable bean bag and put Olivia on her bouncer while Thunder went to her.

"Hi, Olivia." Thunder cooed while Olivia was sucking on her pink pacifier.

Ryder smiled and looked out the window seeing that it was still snowing and sighed. He gasp when he got a phone call making him grab his pup pad and seeing it was Katie.

"Hey, momma cat." Katie joked while Ryder groan.

"Stop. You know Olivia hates cats."Ryder said looking at his daughter reaching her hands for Rocky when he joins in.

"Hahaha can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out her momma was a cat person." Katie chuckled.

"Can you not call me, mamma," Ryder said looking at Katie while blushing.

"How come? You were the one carrying her." Katie chuckles while Ryder rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." Ryder sighed.

"Anyways where's Hendry?" Katie asked.

"He's right now rescuing Mayor Goodway," Ryder said while standing up trusting that Rocky and Thunder would make sure Olivia doesn't do anything.

"Wow, really. The weather getting pretty bad out there. Hopefully, they can find her fast." Katie said.

"I'm fired up!" Marshall barked happily.

Ryder watches Marshall run to the slide and jump on it knowing he was going to Hendry and the others. He watches as Chase yawn from his sleep and walks to Rocky who was playing with Olivia's hand with his paw. Zuma was relaxing close to Thunder who was now sleeping on his pillow and yawning when he looked at him.

"Well, I know they'll be fine." Ryder smiled seeing Katie chuckle.

"Okay, I have to go. Talk to you later Ryder." Katie smiled and hung up when Ryder said bye too.

Ryder sighed and looked out the window one more time and walk to the others seeing Olivia fighting her sleep but failing badly. He chuckles and grabs his little bundle of joy.

"Come on, it's time for your nap." Ryder smiled softly at his baby girl.

________________________________________________________

A/N: My baby Olivia is to sweet. Heheee anyways time for the important message. The next chapter is the FINAL CHAPTER!!! Ahhhhh "Unknown Love" is coming to an end already!!!! TvT Tears will be everywhere!! I can't wait to read them!!! TvT TvT