14

A few weeks had passed since he asked seven to join him with ruling the galaxy together she avoided the question for as long as she could but he began getting fed up with her excuses and asked her one last time during dinner.

Her palms sweat and heart pulsed hard under her skin.

She bit the inside edge of her mouth.

She fidgeted looking down at the table.

"Seven... I want you to join me.." He said still holding his hand out.

A tight rope walk, it felt like. Although she doesn't remember much about the resistance, she doesn't want to betray Leia.

She braced her self muttering "..I..I dont know.."

The room was silent He slowly put his hand back.
"You dont?" He asked standing up.

Seven stared at Her Reflection In The silver table swallowing down her dry throat.

"Look.. I don't remember much but I know enough to not turn on them like this..I can't let you go either ben.."

He stood in silence, he swiped the tray in front of him of the table then hers and tossed a glass full of water at the wall.

Seven stood and walked into the kitchen.

"Seven!! Come back here!!" He screamed racing after her but she sped out of the kitchen flinging a heavy glass jar at him, he moved a side, the glass shattering behind him.

"You still wanna go fucking back there? With your friends?! Well you have great a taste in friends then because they are lying, narcissistic traitors who give a lot less of a fuck than they think they do!!" He shouted.

"Welcome to having a friend... something you would know nothing about you fuckin dumb fuck!!" She threw a metal spoon at him.

"We are done with the resistance!!"

"We will never be done with it you dick!!" She threw some forks at him.

He used the force to gravitate a shelf full of dishes towards her.

She ducked and ran into a food pantry room closing the steel door shut.

"Open the fucking door!!" He slammed his fist against it.

Till he finally whiped out his saber slinking it into the door melting a hole around it.

She stood at the far end with her arms crossed glaring at him.

"You're kidding me.." She shook Her head.

He realized his anger was taking over of him again, he dropped the saber and rubbed his eyes brushing his hair back.

"Sorry... sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"Y'didnt scare me... you're just so over the top unnecessary.. Y'know all this time everyone talked about how you do this type of shit show, I thought everyone was just being dramatic, but now I see it's all true, you're actually even worse!!" She spat.

She opened the door shoving him aside "I'm out of here I'm sure you'll do alot better with out me here."

"No fuckin way, I'm not letting the resistance break us apart!!" He grabbed seven, she kicked and screamed trying to squeeze her way out of his arms.

He threw her onto a chair pinning her arms onto the table behind her.

She gave him a frost bite look through her bangs. " Phycopathic son of a bitch."

He heavily breathed trying to calm down. "You...are not going.. anywhere."

"We'll see." She said brushing past him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••

You stompt to your room in complete anger throwing your clothes on.

You take your saber and see kylo has already ordered troopers to stop you.
You scream at the top of your lungs plowing into each Stormtrooper.

Tears running down your face, you use the force to throw them around and snap their neck.
You furiously beheaded them with your saber.

Some troopers froze in fear stepping away.

You soon stood in the middle of. Fallen troopers. Your face dripping with blood. Anger turned into sadness.

Kylo came in, his cape flowing over the dead bodies. His gaze tracked from all his fallen men up to you.

You slowly sat down on the floor and held your stomach in silence.

He walked up to you and kneeled down.

"What is wrong with you.."

The blood and tears trickled down your face, your face scrunched up as you softly cried, you lift up your face to look at kylo, your head hung back down feeling hopeless.

"Ben...." you say in a pained tone.

"I think I'm pregnant." You sniffled.

He quietly stood up and reached his hand out to help you up.

You got up swiping away the blood and tears from your eyes.

"Join me..." he said one last time.

You looked at him and nodded, falling into his arms.

(Sorry I took so long!! I got really bad writers block!! ;) and if you're a big fan of Adam driver you'll probably know where the fight scene with seven and kylo is from.)