13

Seven jolted awake and turned her body bumping into somthing, she had completely forgotten she wasn't in her room.

She crawled onto him and lay on his body, She looked up at his face, he was calm and peaceful looking.

She stroked his cheek admiring his every detail. Gushing over every mole and follicle on his face, this strong feeling of attachment made seven feel complete. She planted a gentle kiss on his neck, he slowly awoke, his hand covered the small of her back.

"Sorry I woke you up.." she said in a sweet light voice.

He sighed absorbing her light, he brought his hand up to her cheek took a lock of her hair and undid a weak tangle. "Its fine."

He stroked mindless shapes on her back, she dipped her head down to kiss his cheek.

She got up and stretched her sore muscles "I'm guessing that's the shower?" She asked pointing at a door across the room.

He nodded raking his hair back.

Hana stepped into the bathroom that was quite spacious. She wandered for a while, opening cabinets, and a small closet filled with towels and extra soap. She took a towel and placed it near the shower. She undid her robe and slid her underwear off.

The water relaxed her tense muscles, she took the soap that smelled like the familiar spice that lingered in kylos hair

Hana hummed a quiet tune as she brushed the soap through her hair.
His face plastered in her mind, his every move. She smiled and cupped her own face. She was so in love with him she broke into sudden fits of happiness.

She finished showering and squeezed any water from her hair, she stepped out of the shower and gasped covering her mouth hiding back into the shower "ben!! Don't do that you scared me!" She wined.

He was brushing his teeth and looked back at her. "Sorry.."

"How did you even get in here with out making any noise?" She reached for the towel and wrapped it around her torso.

"I belive you where too busy thinking about me." he said and spat into the sink.

She blushed and playfuly pushed him.

She looked through a cabinet and found a new toothbrush.

He rinsed his mouth and looked at himself in the mirror noticing some facial hair.

"How do you get razors in space?" She asked with a mouthful of foam.

He reached into the cabinet and took a small flat tablet looking device.

"Razors?" He asked shaving his face clean.

She rinsed her mouth and looked up at him. "Oh.. nevermind." She said and walked to her clothes neatly placed on the counter.

(They finna do the NSFW;;;))) 🔞🔞🔞 dont read the rest of this if you are a child I'm warning you.)

Kylo stepped behind her, his hands snaking up from her sides to her chest where the towel was tucked in.

He undid it revealing her body.
She shyly covered her self "hey!"
Kylo took her wrists and put them up to her sides. "You want me to stop?"

She blinked at her reflection, and felt her face heat up.
He kissed her shoulder and held her hands. "Is that a no?"

His large hands stroked her chest

Her heart began to beat faster and she breathed deeper her hand reached back to touch him.

Kylo lightly panted and slide his fingers down her tender wet skin, sliding a finger in, she let out a shakey sigh, he slid in a second finger, she winced and arched her back, a hot slippery liquid slowly rolled down her thigh, the sounds that escaped her lips excited him.

He pressed his hand down her back to bend her over on the counter, Hana took a glance up at the mirror and saw herself in a position she would have never imagined, when she was a complete nobody she never saw herself getting bent over by him.

She heard him unzip his pants and braced herself, she felt the pressure on her sensitive throbbing heat, he took a sudden stride and she jolted, and cover her mouth with one hand as she touched her self with the other to help ease the pain.

He began to move, she squeaked as she felt it being forced in, but once he was deep in filling her up she moved her hips back to get it all the way in.

"B-ben." She moaned.

He groaned grabbing her hips tightly and picked up a faster pace.

Hana panted and moaned taking in the pleasure he was giving her.

She had her cheek on the counter wining in pain and lust, kylo felt her walls close tightly around him, he cursed and pushed his hips harder into her.

He reached around and began rubbing her sensitive area, she arched her back further and could hardly talk, kylo shushed her softly and put his hand over her mouth.

He stopped and she caught her breath looking back wondering why he stopped. He turned her around and took her thighs placing her up onto the counter, she was now facing him and he entered her once more, moaning his deep, smooth,velvet voice into her ear.

She wrapped her arms over his broad shoulders, her body trembled in excitement. He rubbed circles on her folds.

Kylo moved faster holding her small frame tightly.

She felt up his tense stomach "Don't stop!~" she bit her lip as she climaxed, but kylo wasn't done yet, he continued to thrust into her numb drenched heat, he picked her body up and continued to fuck her, he grunted slapped her ass as he came in her.
She gasped and felt it spill all inside.

Seven brushed his hair with her still Trembling fingers, lightly giggling feeling dizzy from panting.

"I have to shower again.." she said caressing his cheek looking into his loving eyes.

They showered together and ate together.

They where sitting in a table from across eachother.

Seven chugged a tall glass of water and happily ate thinking about what they had just done.

Kylo stretched his arm out across the table extending his hand out to her.

"Join me..let's rule the galaxy together.."

Seven looked down to his hand and felt her heart beat at her ears.

She wanted to bring him to the resistance but after what happened she wasn't so sure if she wants to do that now.