2

There was knocks at my door

The sound pounded at my head.

BANG! BANG!

I turned my body away and groaned.

BANG! BANG!

pulled the covers over my head.

BANG! BANG!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"WHAT DO YOU WANT MATT!?!"
I threw my legs over to the edge of my bed and stompt to the door way opening it only to see general hux standing there with an irritated look.

"Oh.. sorry.. general" my voice softened.

Why is he here.. am I in trouble did I fuck up somthing?!

"Seven.. you've been requested." He looked up from a clip board.

"Requested.. by who? Did I do somthing wrong?" I felt color in my skin drain. 

"... get dressed and follow me." He said looking down and up at me.

"...sure." I felt like fainting, dizzy like I'm about to pass out, like I'm going to throw up.

I got dressed, a long sleeve turtle neck and tight leggings with black boots.

I brushed the rats nest in my hair and tied it up.

Hux lead me through the maze this ship was to a room.

He stopped and gestured me to go in I did and expected him to come in too but when I turned to him he already closed the door.

"Uh.." I looked back in the room and froze.

Kylo ren stood up and walked towards me.

I stepped away my back pressed up against the wall.

"You're my guest." He looked at the chair in the center of the room and back at me.

Not a sound escaping my mouth I got the message and sat down, my ankles shivering and palms began to sweat.

I did not dare question him.

"You... have it... I feel it.. do you?" He asked the helmet making his voice robotic and sound unnatural.

"Your power can be useful to us here" He bent down next to me down to my level.

I was too scared to look at him.

And even more scared because I knew exactly what he was talking about.

It was silent.

He sighed stood up straight and put his hands up to the helmet taking it off and setting it down on a near by table.

I didn't look, I didn't want trouble.

"Its with you.. the force.." his voice now sounding like an actual human it was deep.. raspy.

"I.." I couldn't speak, I wanted to run away.

He came closer, I could hear my heart beat at my ears and my eyes watered

"Its in you... I can help you." I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"You need a teacher.. I can show you the way of the force." I finally looked at him.

Neat black hair that shined a hazel shade of brown in the light, his eyes dark tired but stern, not what I expected, he had a youthful face moles dotted around his fair skin.

"Join me.. you won't have to work as a radar technician any more..."

Its not an option to turn this down.

"....yes sir." I wimpered.

He stood back and reached towards me I was confused but felt a sudden tug, like a connection into my mind.

He was flipping through my memories and everything I know
The few memories I have left and the ones I've made with Matt.

I didnt want him in my head I looked him in the eye and as if slamming a door shut he was out. I flinched and was confused but amazed.. did I do that?

Caught of guard he seeped in looking through my mind again trying to find .. my secret. 

I was almost levitating from my seat.

His focused eyes caught mine and I asked. "What are you looking for?"

Frustratingly he drops me and walks away in anger.

I fell to the floor holding my head as if my brains might spill out.

I heard him put the helmet back on.

"Meet me with supreme leader snoke tomorrow moring, hux will guide you." He left me alone in the room.

My ears rang and vision blurred.

I had to find my way back to my room on my own which took hours.

I sat on my bed kicking off my boots.

"Fucking asshole.." I rubbed my temples.

I let my body fall back I stared at the ceiling.
"So that's what he looks like.."

"And then I had to walk all the way back to my room.." I rested my chin on my hands and my elbows on my knees.

Matt sat there in awe "You're force sensitive?!" He asked.

I covered my face in my hands and nodded.

"I've never wanted to get involved with the first order let alone with him... I can't do it.." I shook my head.

"I belive in you." Matt rubbed my shoulder.

"Thanks matty but.. this is a huge deal to me, I'm a weak flimsy piece of shit that can't even look at him in the eye.. I'll just be a burden and disappointment...and he wants to meet me tomorrow with the Supreme leader.. I will pass out.." I began choking up.

"You're a quick learner.." He said.

"Thanks again matt... I hope this is all just a huge misunderstanding..." I wiped the tears off my eyes before they could fall.

Next morning I showered got ready and took deep shaky breathes infront of the mirror causing it to fog up.

I heard the knock at the door and as expected hux was there waiting.

He led me again through this dark maze.

I dred every moment of it every step towards the door.

It opened and I walked in by myself it was dark and I saw kylo there standing.

"This is the girl I told you about." He turned to me.

Snoke this huge odd looking creature leaned down from its throne to take a good look at me. I froze and avoided eye contact with it.

"Yes.. I sense it too.. kylo ren my apprentice, teach her the ways of the force, train her, she shall learn of the power of the dark side and with her and you we will obliterate the resistance!" His voice vibrated under the soles of my boots.

"Yes supreme leader." He bowed down to him before snoke dissapeared.

"Come.." Kylo walked out at a fast pace, I had to jog to keep up with him.

"This is the training room we will train every week at 6 in the morning your room will be moved up to this level, your new uniform will be given to you shortly."

I stared at the metal door.

This is all going too fast, this is too much for me... can I really do this?

((Wow I hope this didn't seem too rushed... ))