4

I was really getting the hang of this whole using the force thing, not as good as kylo but really getting there.

It was the end of another day of training, I don't know how he can stand it in that suit he wears I would have passed out if I was in those.

Something seemed to be bothering him today more than usual, his eyes seemed sad, not stern as they tend to be.

"Somthing wrong?" I stood a little close to him. He took a small step back and has told me before he wouldn't reply to stupid questions he felt didn't need to be answered.

"..look I know I'm your apprentice and all that shit, but I can't help but worry." Once again I let my big mouth have a mind of its own.

"It isn't any of your business." He stormed out the room.

I stood in silence and listened to him break something in through the vents.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to eat by myself as always.

I couldn't seem to sleep and sat at the edge of my bed twiddling my fingers, paced the room for a bit and stared at my light saber for a while.

I couldn't do this.

I walked out at the crack of Midnight to kylos room he always kept it locked no matter who wanted to come in.

I knocked.

No answer

Knocked again.

Silence

I put my hands on the cold metal door and used the force to open it but it was too tightly shut.

"Go away." I heard him say behind the thick door.

"Kylo.... can we just... talk for once.. I'm sick of the five word conversations we have in the training room."

"Leave" I heard him begin to get angry.

"Please... don't do this." I placed a hand on the cool surface of the door.

He finally opened the door.

"What do you want." He looked very tired and defeated, broken.

I brushed past him and closed the door.

"I know somthing is wrong.. " I said.

He turned back to look at me and it's as if he gave up.

He sat down at a table, I sat infront.

"Somthing... it's tearing you apart.. isn't there.." I began.

He didn't answer, It seemed like a Completely different person, this looked nothing like the kylo I knew... this has to be a different person.

"Kylo.. are you okay?" I asked.

"No... I'm not." His voice cracked and looked at me.

" His voice cracked and looked at me