My Thigh Is An Attraction For Pain

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" Ethan perked up, noticing the floating ball of sweat slowly going towards my thigh.

"Trying to heal myself." I smiled. Sitting up straighter, I untied the tourniquet. Then, I willed the water to go onto my wound. A deep sigh of relief escaped my lips as I felt the water healing the puncture wound.

"Is it working?"

"Yeah, it is." I joyed. "I'm not sure how much I can heal it since its deep and only a small amount of sweat, but it should give me enough time to find a bigger source of water."

Ethan and I quietly watched my wound slowly heal. The bleeding had stopped and the wound was starting to lose it's depth. I stopped the water once I knew it couldn't do anymore. It looked more like a small gash now. A tearing sound caught my attention.

"Here." Ethan handed my a strip of his shirt.

"Thanks." I smiled gratefully before I redid my tourniquet. I released a deep breath. "Can I take a nap now?"

"Go for it." Ethan grinned. "I'll wake you up if someone is coming."

I gave him a grateful nod. Resting my head on his shoulder again, I drifted off and into a demigod dream.

I seemed to be in some sort of storage unit complex. The sounds of heavy gunfire coming from my left. Curious, I jogged towards the sound only to stop short my eyes widened as I saw my pack being attacked by the hunters. My pack was hiding behind pillars while Deucalion got caught in the crossfire.

Then I saw Deucalion fall as multiple bullets lodged themselves into his chest.

"Malia!" Scott bellowed. I was barely able to hear him over the gunfire. A hunter rounded around a pillar, standing right behind to me aiming his gun at Scott.  I was about to call out Scott's name when two headlights shined behind me and the hunter was hit by an all too familiar jeep. The hunter flew before hitting the ground.

"Stiles?" I muttered, walking closer to the jeep. Stiles turned to face my direction, his eyebrows furrowing before he shook his head. He leaned against the open window.

"You didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles smirked.

"You forgot about me." Percy moved his head so Stiles' wouldn't block him. My brother frowned as he stared at me.

"Without us?" A man with green eyes and a beard walked in front of the driver's door. Stiles scowled at him. The man growled and jumped into the air. He knocked down two hunters. I titled my head, slightly impressed.

"Nevah?" Percy mouthed as he got out of the jeep. I grinned and nodded.

"Demigod dream." I informed him. Percy scowled.

"Any idea where you are?"

"Just that I'm in one of the many facilities Gerard Argent owns." I sighed. "Have you talked to Grover?"

"Yeah, but he said the same thing you just did." Percy licked his lips anxiously, diverting his attention to the fight. "Just know that we're coming to get you and with back up. Don't be stupid."

With that Percy ran into the fight. The werewolf let out another growl before attacking more hunters, disarming them. Soon, the pack started to fight back as well. The hunters started to fall back once they noticed the pack fighting back. I glared at Monroe as he quickly entered the vehicle. The vans quickly sped away.

Stiles got out of his car and stood next to Lydia.

"Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this." He raised his hands in disbelief.  "Not a word. Not a single word."