Dinosaur Phone

Talk Me Down - Troye Sivan

After whistling for Mrs. O'Leary, we shadow traveled to Stiles' apartment. However, instead of appearing outside the door, we were in Stiles' living room.

"Mrs. O'Leary!" I shrieked as she knocked down a lamp. I cringed as it hit the ground. Thank the gods it was plastic instead of glass. Sighing in relief, I jumped off of the hellhound's back and picked up the lamp. Placing it on the stand, I looked around the room. It was too quiet. Stiles would have reacted to this noise by now. "Stiles?"

Hearing no response, I decided to scope out the apartment while the hellhound found a corner in the living room to take a nap. Once I checked the entire place and still couldn't find Stiles, I assumed that he was most likely in class. Sighing, I went to the fridge to see what he had. I was starving. Humming, I raided the fridge. The first things I saw were vegetables and fruit.

"Health Nut." Rolling my eyes at his healthiness, I decided to make something for the both of us. It was already lunch time and if I remember correctly, his class should be over soon. I grabbed some vegetables and set them on the counter. I closed the fridge and went to the pantry to grab the spaghetti noodles and olive oil. Once I got everything I needed, I went straight to cooking.

About thirty minutes later, the food was finally finished. I finished serving my plate and decided to chill out on the couch. Spotting Stiles' blue hoodie on the couch's arm, I placed my plate on the coffee table and I grabbed it. I pulled the hoodie over my head, its warmth and smell bringing a smile to my face. As I was about to pick up my plate, the door knob started to jingle.

"No, I haven't seen her. Percy I literally just entered my apartment. No, I haven't even checked the place out." Stiles rolled his eyes as he talked into the phone. He entered the apartment, fumbling with his satchel. I forked some of the pasta and shoved it into my mouth. Looking up, he finally noticed me and Mrs. O'Leary snoring. "Oh my God! I-don't do that! Yes, I found her. Freaking scared the shit out of me. Yeah, sure laugh it off. Talk to you later, Percy."

Stiles hung up the phone, and shoved it into his pocket. My boyfriend set down his things and jumped next to me on the couch. He immediately cupped my face and kissed me deeply. I let out a shriek, blindly setting my food on the table. Once I managed to put the plate safely on the table, I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. As our lips moved in synch, I started to play with the hair at the nape of his neck. Pulling away to breathe, I looked up at him.

"Hi." I breathlessly said.

"Hey." Stiles repeated, as he nudged his nose with mine. Sighing in content, I laid my head on his shoulder, grabbing his hand into mine. "So, what is it that you're here for? Percy wouldn't fill me in."

"I need your help to track someone down." I told him.

"Who?"

"Scott Lang. He lives somewhere in San Francisco." I informed him. Stiles nodded and patted my thigh.

"Let me grab my laptop and we can go ahead and stalk this guy." Stiles chuckled out as he stood up. He stopped and stared at my food. Pointing at it he turned to face me. "You made pasta?"

"There's some left over on the stove." I nodded.

"Thank you!" Stiles pecked my lips with a huge grin. He ran towards the food and served himself a plate. Taking a bite, he moaned in happiness. "I love you!"

Stiles set his plate next to mine and took out his laptop from his bag. He set it on his lap and quickly logged in. As he waited for it to pop up, he took another bite of his food.