New Moisturizer?

Starving - Hailee Steinfeld ft. Grey & Zedd

The alarm blared. Following the loud racket, there was a few taps and a loud smack as Stiles tried to turn it off. Silence filled the room once again. Holding back a groan, I snuggled closer to him with my head on his chest. Now I can go back to sleep. Stiles sighed as he tightened his hold on me.

"Nev?" Stiles mumbled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "C'mon. We gotta get up."

"Don't wanna." I muffled out, shaking my head. Stiles chuckled.

"We can go swimming after we eat." Stiles stated. I opened an eye and looked up at him.

"Can I go down with what I'm wearing?" I asked.

"No." Stiles immediately said, shaking his head rapidly. "Nope. No way in hell."

"What? Why not?" I sat up, leaning on my elbows.

"Because you are wearing my shirt." Stiles replied, looking at the loose shirt I was wearing.

"And?"

"And that's all you are wearing!" Stiles sat up as well. "So, no."

"But I'm comfortable. And it's Star Wars. " I whined as I pointed out towards the logo on the article of clothing. Stiles shook his head, pursing his lips. I groaned. "What if I wear leggings?"

"And..." Stiles trailed off, rotating his wrist. I held back a laugh as I realized what he was hinting at.

"Stiles, of course I'm going to wear my undergarments."

"Oh thank God." Stiles sighed in relief, dramatically falling back onto the bed. I laughed at him, shaking my head.

"Now stop being a goof." I patted his chest. Sitting up fully, I stretched out my limbs. "Let's get presentable and meet Lydia down stairs before she comes and gets us."

Stiles groaned, grabbing his pillow and playfully smacking me in the shoulder. Fighting back a smile, and failing, I rolled my eyes. Pushing myself off of the bed, I went to my bag. I pulled out a pair of black leggings and my undergarments before going into the bathroom to change. After I finished changing, I opened the door.

"I'm hoping they have good coffee." Stiles walked in still clothed in his plaid pants and a grey tee. He yawned, tiredly blinking the sleep away. 

"Me too." I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste. "Do you think we can sneak some more food when we are checking out? If they still have food."

"I don't see why not." Stiles shrugged, squeezing toothpaste onto his toothbrush. "It would be a waste of food."

"Good." I smiled, brushing my teeth. Stiles grinned, bumping his hip against mine. "Are we coming back to change into our bathing suits?"

"Yeah, I guess. It will allow us to digest our food for a bit before we go swimming."

"I can't wait to get into the water. I miss it. It's like...no matter where I am on this world, I will always be home if I'm in water. It's always been my home since I was on the streets. I was always near some form of water. Man, I can't wait to go swimming." I stated, a faint smile growing of my lips. Stiles looked down at me with a twinkle in his eyes. "What?"

"Nothing." Stiles shook his head, fighting a smile.

"No, really. What?" I nudged him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't know." Stiles shrugged. "I just like the way you look when you get really into something you love."

"Oh." I blushed. A comfortable silence fell upon us as we continued to brush our teeth. Pulling my hair to the side, I spit into the sink. "Has Lydia texted yet?"