Meet Buggy

San Francisco - 5 Seconds of Summer

"Nevah! Throw it already!" Tyson called out, waving us arms around. Dad, otherwise known as Poseidon, was marking him as Percy tried to take the Frisbee out of my hands. I giggled and ducked under my older brother's reach, making a run for an open area to throw the Frisbee to Tyson. The four of us were on a beach all to ourselves with the sun shining brightly against the water making it sparkle.

"In your dreams Seaweed Brain!" I cackled out, throwing the Frisbee a few feet away from Tyson. Tyson beamed as he ran towards the flying disc. He reached out and caught it before Dad was able to get to it. I jumped in glee. "Woohoo! Great catch Ty!"

"Nice throw Nev!" Tyson smiled back at me. "We won this round guys."

"Nah." Percy denied, flicking his wrist. He shared a look with our father.

"What do you mean? I caught the Frisbee. Nevah and I won." Tyson said, clearly confused. The four of us met up in the middle to talk it over.

"You guys didn't win." Percy smirked, giving our dad a slight nod. My eyes widened in realization.

"Tyson, run!" I managed to get out before Percy and Dad sprinted. Percy went after a giggling Tyson while Dad chased after me. A wide smile spread across my lips as I ran away from Poseidon. "You're never going to catch me old man!"

"I may be old, but that just puts more experience under my belt." Dad responded back. I made a dash for the water, my bare feet touching the damp sand. A shriek escaped my mouth as arms circled around my waist. "And you're just slow compared to me."

"I am not slow!" I pouted, squirming out of the Greek god's arm. "You're just a god so it's in your blood."

"It's also in yours." Percy butted in as he and Tyson walked towards us. He ruffled Tyson's hair bumping his shoulder against mine. "Well...all three of us actually. And the other demigods."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes, holding back a grin. I sat down, my feet burying into the sand where the water crashed onto the shoreline. I leaned back, my arms holding me up as I watched the sun starting to set. A small smile graced my lips as I sighed in content. "I wish we had more days like this. Where we don't have to fight monsters, fight for our lives, or have to deal with Zeus' stupid rules."

Thunder boomed. I rolled my eyes at the Greek god's temper.

"That would be awesome." Percy agreed, sitting next to me. Dad and Tyson joined us.

"I would be able to spend more time with you guys too." Tyson nodded. "And we can make a ton of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches too!"

"If only." Dad muttered, staring at the horizon. "You need more days like these, even if they are dreams."

"Oh...right...this is a dream."

Someone shook my awake, tearing me away from the perfect reality. Yawning, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked up to see Wanda. She smiled softly at me.

"Hey, we just landed near Scott Lang's apartment. It's time to get off." Wanda informed me.

"Oh thank the gods!" I jumped out of my seat and ran towards the hanger. Clint turned around to look at me with a raised brow.

"I see you're looking better."

"I will be even better if I get off of this damned flying contraption." I told him as I basically ran off of the quin jet. Wanda and Clint laughed at me as I dramatically sighed. "Oh how I will never complain about Percy's and Malia's driving ever again."