Meeting with the little siblings

Wherever You Are - 5 Seconds of Summer

I opened the door to exist the apartment and stood outside inhaling the morning air. Taking a deep breath, I gave a good ole New York whistle to call Mrs. O'Leary. I sadly grabbed my things and placed them at my feet. Stiles stood behind me, leaning against the doorframe with a frown.

"Do you really have to go? Especially this early?" Stiles muttered, a pout forming on his lips.

"I have to." I walked towards him, taking his hands into mine. "Sally already had Estelle and I wasn't there. I should have been there and-"

"I know." Stiles sighed, wrapping his arms around me. He brought me closer to him, pressing his lips against my forehead. "But it isn't your fault. You're going to be able to see your little sister today."

"Yeah, I can't wait." I smiled as I laid my head on his chest. "I bet she's a total cutie and got all of the good looks unlike Percy."

"You're just saying that because you're his sister." Stiles chuckled out. "You know all the girls, and guys, find him attractive."

"You know," I looked up at Stiles with a cheeky grin, "there are times where you make it seem that you love Percy more than me. You sure you aren't gay?"

"Oh shut up." Stiles laughed, squeezing me tighter. I giggled, placing my head on his chest again. "You know I'm not gay and that I totally love you."

"I know." I smiled, glancing up at him. "I love you too."

WOOF!

Turning around I saw Mrs. O'Leary sitting in the parking lot. She was looking at us as she sat down. Her head was titled to the side and her tail was wagging, causing the ground to shake. Biting my lip, I looked back at Stiles.

"I better go before people start to think there's an earthquake or something." I frowned. Stiles sadly nodded, grabbing my duffel bag.

"C'mon." He held my hand as the two of us went down the stairs. As soon as we got off the stairs, Mrs. O'Leary came over to us and gave us a big ole kiss. Stiles groaned, setting my bag on the ground and wiping the drool off of his face. He was fighting off a grin. "Yuck, Mrs. O'Leary!"

"He secretly loves it, girl, don't you worry." I reassured Mrs. O'Leary, rubbing the spot behind her ear. The hellhound wagged her tail again.

"When's the next time you will swing by?" Stiles asked.

"Hopefully the week after school starts." I softly smiled, lacing my fingers through his. "You're starting the program then, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am." Stiles nodded.

"Great," I beamed, "be expecting me to come that weekend. We can catch up then."

"Are the Iris Messages still not working?" Stiles asked with a raised eyebrow.

"As of now, it looks like a no. I still don't know why." I shrugged.

"Well, then I can't wait until you come by next time." Stiles smiled, pressing his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. Stiles tightened his hold on me, brining me closer to him.

Woof!

Mrs. O'Leary pushed her face in between our bodies. Stiles and I jumped back from surprise before we laughed. The hellhound gave us a doggish grin, looking between the both of us.

"You couldn't have let us have a little bit more time?" Stiles chuckled out. Mrs. O'Leary barked in response, wagging her tail. Stiles pouted. "I'll take that as a no."