Marrying Mr. Ego

Hope you all got the private chapters and enjoyed the book. Thanks for your time.
__________________________

New Story!

Prologue

"Why the hell you came back?" He asked banging me to the nearby wall, he has changed a lot, bags under his eyes, tired frame and his beard speaks volumes which only I could understand. Yet he was the most handsome man in the world.

"I'm here to work on the pro...project not for you Mr.Adith." his grip loosened on my arms, this was probably the first time I spoke back to him.

"Let's see how long you sustain here Ms or Mrs. Krisha. You are gonna face the worse because you know, working under Adith is no easy." He told with bloodshot eyes and left the cabin forcing the door shut. I wiped my tears and told myself to be strong, I had to be strong. I need this job, I need money.

And I know this is not going to be easy because Adith is no human when someone hurts his Ego.

****************

A husband should respect his wife and her feelings apart from loving her. That makes him a true Man. It takes everything for a women to tame a egoistic man to respect his own love and women. What happens when simplicity and self-respect clashes with ego and dominance.

Adith Srinivas, a very talented young scientist was working on his new satellite PRATUSH ULV-1. Scientists around the world believes that this satellite will prove to be a boon for the highly developing country like India. His world stops when the love of his life, his unwanted Ex, stands infront of him to join his project. Meeting Krisha Anand was Adith's last wish for life. He was frustrated, annoyed and his anger has no bounds. Would he be able to face Krisha after what happened in their life?

Krisha Anand, one of the best Astrobiologists was all set to work on a project PRATUSH ULV-1. This project wasn't usual for two reasons, it was the biggest satellite project and pride of India and the next reason, she was going to work under her Ex. Krisha wanted to utilize this opportunity to prove her ability as a astrobiologist also she was going to prove her innocence. No running this time.

_____________________

Assalamu Allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers.

How was it? I guess you all liked it. What do you think about the theme? Let me know in the comments. This book is gonna be special I hope, I can expect the same fan following for this book too.

Vote, Share and Comment!

Love you all,

-Yours Sajal😎😎