51. The Little Khan

The above baby is Ahad and Zoya's son... THE LITTLE KHAN

I have my semester exam tomorrow, please pray for me my lovely readers.. A big chapter for the wait..

And this chapter is dedicated to all the cute sweet babies...

_______________________

Zoya's pov :

The day passed with many greetings and happiness and our parents went home. My mom told Ahad that, she will stay with me but my husband being my husband denied her wish and sent her home.

"How are you feeling now ? " asked the doctor.

"I am fine doctor. " I told her while looked at the cradle where my son slept peacefully beside my bed.

"OK... You are absolutely fine now but you have to take care of your health... You are gonna feed your baby so if you have any problem it will indirectly affects him too... It means you have to take care. " she told me after checking my vitals...

She was right I should take care..

She left our room then Ahad came inside and went straight to our son. He stroked his cheek lovingly and I took that opportunity to scan him.

His eyes were tired and blood red in color. His muscles were tensed but he has got a enlightening smile plastered on his face.

He didn't sleep for the past two days... He was tensed for the project day before yesterday and yesterday it was because of me. I know he didn't eat in this commotion but I was successful in convincing him to have dinner with me today..

This man forgets his world and living if he was happy.

"Ahad! " I called him.

"Yes dear.. " he looked at me.. "Do me a favor ... Please lock the door. " he did as I told him.

"Are you OK doll? " he asked me touching my forehead. I didn't answer him and pulled him to me onto the bed. "As far as you are with me I am absolutely fine." I told hugging him tightly.

"Listen Zoya I'll sleep there...on the spare bed. You are not fine, you just delivered our baby... You need rest and y-" I didn't let him complete and told him. "You talk too much, why don't you just shut up?".

He didn't utter a word after that instead made him comfortable with me. " I know you didn't sleep properly.... You have to take some rest Ahad. We are fine and we'll be fine only if you take care of yourself. " I told pointing our baby to him.

"I love you... " With that he pulled me to his chest and I snuggled close to him. "I love you too Ahad. "

_________________

After 7 months :

Zoya's pov:

I took the tea I made for Ahad in my hand and went straight to my room. I was about to skid off because of a small duck toy which was on the floor. But managed without spilling the tea.

Not only my room, these days this whole mansion is filled with toys and happiness.

Alhamdhulillah...

All because of him... My son ARSH.. His name was Ahad's choice.. And I loved it.

He was successful in wrapping all of us with his small delicate fingers...

I went near my bed and it took seconds for me to understand the position they sleep.

Ahad was sleeping in the middle of the bed diagonally where as Arsh's head was on his chest and his legs were around his father's head. Both were sleeping like no tomorrow.