49. Come soon baby.

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely college, I just have a week to spend with my college and friends.😭😭😭

Zoya's pov :

I opened my eyes to a peaceful white ceiling and found my husband's hand protectively wrapped around me. I smiled looking at his heavenly face and it brought me happiness.

I can live my whole life looking at him. I felt a hand on my cheeks and found him caressing it breaking my deep thoughts, I shifted my head to his chest and hugged him.

I dozed off last night while speaking to him. It was around 3:00 am I guess. He was really scared. Frightened about what all happened. His tight hold around my waist proves it.

He can't take the betrayal from Rizwan and I know he is trying to facade it in front of me. "But I know you more than you... my lovely Ahad.. "

I neither told him anything nor asked him. I just hugged him tight. And we were silent.

Just me.. My husband... Our child sandwiched between us inside my tummy. Suddenly he pulled from the hug and went close to my tummy.

"Trust me.... Daddy will not let you suffer anything he did. He will give you a happy and delighted life inshaallah... I will not let any evil reach you... I love you... " with that he hugged my tummy and I hugged him rubbing his back.

"How was it? Is it still paining? " I asked about his wound brushing his bandaged head.

"No doll... I am perfectly fine.. Why are you up so early go to sleep I'll watch you.. " he told pulling me to his chest.

"I don't feel sleepy Ahad! I just wanted to use washroom." With that I got up and went to restroom.

I done my business, took bath and came out only to find my husband's smiling face with a tray in his hand.

"Baby you are not taking tea or coffee from today... It's not so good for your health you should eat healthy for you and our baby, here drink this juice. " I drank the juice he gave me also with some dry fruits.

I pecked his cheek and went out of the room for some fresh air in the garden but he followed me like a puppy.

"Where are you going? " he questioned me.

"To the garden... For some fresh air... " I told him smiling.

" Wait till I take bath... Then I will accompany you. " he went for his shower.

We were sitting on a stone bench in the garden by then my mom called me... We talked for almost half an hour. Ahad was just looking at me.

"Baby I'll be back in a minute. " with that he went inside after kissing my forehead.

"How are you feeling Zoya? " asked Ahad's mom with her sudden appearance.

"Alhamdhulillah ma I am fine... How are you? " I asked.

"Alhamdulillah... " she told me and a great aroma hit my nose.

"I thought you must me hungry and got you this... Veg cheese grilled sandwich... It's purely healthy and I made it dear... Have a bite I hope you'll like it. " she sat next to me.

I took the plate from her and it tastes awesome... Yum.....

"Mom... This tastes heaven..." I told her and she smiled. Before I could take another bite, the plate was snatched from my hand.

I looked at my furious husband, confused... What's with him?

"Are you trying to take her also away from me. What have you mixed in this. " he asked pulling me close to him.