27.Bittersweet Revenge

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who tackle their crazy friends.

Zoya's pov :

My mom is the best cook in the world and I am glad I have her..... Mmmmmm it smells delicious.

The dining table was filled with her dishes and my mouth started to water, I just helped her with the deserts and she told me strictly not to help her with the cooking today.

She wants me to enjoy my food. I sent Zara to call Ahad, and went to call my daddy. When I was about to enter his room, my mom came outside and told me he needs rest. I know exactly what would have happened inside.

"Don't make these faces Zoya, everything will be alright so come and have food. I made you favorite chicken tikka today. " with that she dragged me and somehow accomplished her plan by making me laugh.

Everything will be fine inshaallah.... With that my eyes went to the food and I found someone's burning gaze on me, it was Ahad....... But for now all I care about is my chicken tikka.

Ahad sat on the table with Zara on his left and I took the right chair, my uncle, aunt, Rehi sat along with us where my mom handled the serving department.

She always eats with daddy I found it funny before wedding but now the story is different.

As soon as she served me the chicken tikka and parota ,I started to have my food along with jelly, vatlapam, idiyapam etc etc ...

I love food and got a passion for cooking hence never distracted myself form food in my entire life moreover I haven't eaten well from the day of my wedding .

But I can't eat, for the first time I left my food and turn to the person next to me. He is staring at me. I gestured towards the food and asked him to eat.

He gave me a breath taking smile and I filled his plate with food. He put his hand on the plate and hissed in pains because of the scratches.

Who will hurt their own hands like this.

Without second thoughts I picked a bite and fed him. When I took another bite to him, he raised one of his eyebrows and gave me a look which planed to took my heart away.

Our moment was broken when someone cleared their throat. It was Rehi..... And I found my family suppressing their laughter.

Great!

I took a spoon, sliced the food into pieces and gave him to eat.

He started to eat and my mom asked him " So how was the food mapla? "

"It's awesome aunty and you can call me Ahad...... Because my family calls me by my name." He gave her a smile.

"In that case you should call me mummy! " she returned the smile.

"Done deal, I would love to mummy! " we all laughed and spoke about random things not to mention the teasings I earned from my family.

I hissed Ahad and went near his ear " I guess your family calls you dappu! " with that I started to laugh earning a glare from him.

"Tell us the secret jiju, we can also laugh. " told Zara.

"No.... Nothing important angel." He looked at me.

"Aahann!" I told in a way only he could hear me.

"Dappu can deal with you tonight..... Alone baby!" That comment stopped my breath. Which brought a victory smirk in his lips..

We laughed, talked and enjoyed our day altogether and Ahad got along so much with my mom, Zara and Rehi....

And I know this man can attract people, he has got that quality.