31. Love Aid

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who are busy helping there mothers in dewali preparations.

Zoya's pov :

Ahad left me along with Sano and Reshma to get ready, where he was dragged by Rizwan on the other hand. I want to meet him straight at the venue.

I seriously don't like much makeup but he insisted me to take a make up artist's help since it's our big day.

How can I object?

She started with my hair and put my hair in a low bun with stands of hair left loosely in front. Then concentrated on my make up.

She didn't overdo it was simple and elegant I did looked good.

"Time for the dress! " told Sano and Reshma in unison.

I took it gladly and changed. When I was out from the dressing room their jaw touched the ground.

I saw my reflection in the mirror and shocked. It was not me . It was Zoya Ahad Khan. I looked completely different from the way I am, I looked like a queen.

"Are you truly happy with this Zoya? " asked Sano. What is with her. She gave a cold stair to Ahad when he left me to get ready with them.

I mean is everything OK between my husband and my best friend?

She turned to Reshma " No comments " where Reshma told a bit annoyed.

What's happening? Don't they like Ahad?

"Of course I am happy. " I told them the matter of fact.

"Is he coming today?" Asked Reshma.

"Who? "

"Arhaan! "

I tensed but at the same time I found Sano getting restless.

"No Reshma, Ahad is not comfortable with that, so he is not invited. " I told Reshma all the while looking at Sano.

She released a breath of liss. And Reshma got a call so she went out.

"What's wrong Sano?"

"No- nothing... Why? "

"I know you better than you, now tell me what is with you and Arhaan?"

It was a minute of silence then she broke the pot.

"He proposed me!" Looking at the ground.

"What? " and this time my jaw touched the ground.

"When? Where? How?... I mean.... Sano yo- " I stammered.

"Listen Zoya, I may like or not it's your big day. You have to think about you and Ahad today.. I'll tell you everything but not today we have things to take care so get ready for your walima. " by then Reshma came so I can't argue much.

I gave a cold stare and told her "You better be ." With that I started to get ready.

Reshma may be close to both of us but I and Sano are something we didn't let anyone come between us we share a sacred friendship and friend like her are very rare to be found.

I don't want anyone to know about Arhaan's proposal because we girls unfortunately live in a conservative society and people make different stories which might affect Sano's future.

Because I experienced it when I was away from Ahad.... So many tantrums...... Ya Allah....

The car came to halt and came Sano and Reshma to help me get out of the car. I have to drink 10 glasses of milk to get energy...... This dress is damn heavy.