Epilogue

The above is the picture of Aysha Ahad Khan

This chapter is dedicated to my college, today is the last exam and last day of my college life, I am gonna miss it terribly 😢😭😢

____________________________

After FOUR years:

Zoya was busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen along with her mother in law and Haya. Lately Haya and Zoya patched up so well to an extent of teasing Ahad together.

Zoya's last day out with Sano, Reshma and Haya was so much memorable, they had fun, a complete day without worrying about their kids since their husbands took the responsibility. But a mother is always a mother whatever happens. They never missed a chance to call them and ask about their kids time to time.

Ahad treated Reshma as his blood sister and took care of Aazir as his own son even though Aazir calls him mamu.

Sano and Arhaan was blessed with twins a pretty looking Mahira and a handsome prince Hamid two years back.

Hamid takes Sanofar and got his dad's attitude. Mahira was such an angel , she takes after Arhaan but got her mother's temper, poor Arhaan has to deal with two ferocious lionesses.

Zoya took a glass of milk and went to her room to feed Arsh. The sight in front of her took her off guard.

Her little boy was lying on the bed surrounded by pillows holding his tiny sister close to his delicate chest. AYSHA was holding on to Arsh and both of them were sleeping peacefully.

Zoya's eyes watered looking at her kids. She was scared a lot at first on how her Arsh gonna take the new arrival in his family. She didn't want Arsh to feel jealous on AYSHA just because she was seeking attention as a newborn. Zoya was very careful in giving equal love to both of them.

But all her fear disappeared like raindrops on ocean the moment Arsh told in his baby voice " Lischen momma che is my chister... And I wioll take care of her. " she was overwhelmed with her three years son's proud statement.

AYSHA was Ahad and Zoya's eight months old daughter, Ahad was on cloud nine when his daughter was born but it was Zoya who named her daughter as AYSHA. They all believe their Aysha is back.

Arsh was naughty, clever and attention seeking whereas Aysha was calm, sweet and intelligent. Both brother and sister were opposite poles but immensely loves each other.

Ahad hugged Zoya from behind and his cold front came in contact with her back making clear that he was just out of shower. Zoya leaned back onto him without taking her eyes off from her children.

" She was up in few minutes after you left , before I could reach her Our little champ said ' I know what mommy wioll do ' . He reached his sister and pulled her to his chest while patting her back, since my angel loves her brother more than us, she snuggled close to him, both of them slept eventually. " Ahad answered her unasked question making Zoya chuckle.

She left Ahad and went close to her children, she kissed Arsh's forehead and his eyes opened at the instant.

He left Aysha and jumped onto his mother's lap " Mommy... You know che woke up after you went down and I took care of her like a big brother. " he told her proudly.

"You are amazing baby! " she hugged Arsh and tickled making him laugh.

The little Angle woke up confused once she missed the warmth of her lovely brother. She saw her mom hugging her brother.

She didn't complain or cried instead she searched for her dad. She rubbed her eyes with her tiny delicate fingers and found her dad staring at her with love near the bed.