17. Doll's Lizard

This chapter is dedicated to warishaahmed and SarahKhan321

Ahad pov :

I was irritated when someone disturbed our lovely moment, I stood there shocked even after Zoya pushed me and went outside the bathroom.

I came back to my senses when I heard her wince in pain, I rushed out of the restroom to find my doll on the bed with a hand on her cheek.

And I saw a furious Haya my little sister stand in front of her. Did she just slapped her. What the hell....

I went to her and dragged her by her arms "How dare you slap her? " I am raging in anger. How dare she can touch Zoya.

But I couldn't teach her a lesson for hurting my doll because all on a sudden Ridha came running into the room and hugged Haya.

Haya was the one left last ,I love in my family. When she delivered Ridha, I found a new companion. Ridha is my partner in crime she never treated me as her uncle and I never treated her as my niece.

We are more like friends. I couldn't take any step in front of her so I asked Haya to leave.

I was appalled when my doll accused me of already having a family. I yelled explained at her and found her crying.

She accused me of taking her family and happiness from her. I felt someone poking me with thousands of needles through out my body.

It is true I can't leave her, I love her. At the same time, I can't see her hurt especially because of me.

I want her to be happy around me and want her to love me. I'll turn the sky upside down if she finally accepts me. But don't know how long she will take.

But I will wait, I'll wait till my last breath for my doll to love me and accept me as her husband.

I assured her that I love only her , she lifted her head to look at me. Where I could see the inner turmoil she is going through in her eyes. She asked me sometime for herself and I gave her.

I walked to my closet changed to a navy blue suit and made my way outside after giving a final glance to my beloved wife.

I got in my Audi and drove to my office. I walked passed my staffs and found a girl maybe in her mid twenties wished me, batting her eyelashes.

Oh my.....

I am fed up with all these , mean I am not blaming all girls but each and every day some girl in this office will try their best to seduce me.

They are the biggest shame for the whole women kind. People blame all women because of these kind of girls.

A girl should have dignity. Just because I am a billionaire it doesn't mean they will end up seducing me and live a luxurious life.

That was where I fell for Zoya, she knew who I am even though she didn't bother to give me a glance. I respected her before falling in love with her.

I clapped my hands twice to get the attention from my staffs and told them,

"Listen everybody, I wanna share something and that is...... I am married and I am no more single. " I heard gasps all over and many girls eyes widened.

"I have my wife waiting for me back home, and I hope you all are happy for me I will be throwing a party soon." With that I walked straight to my cabin but didn't miss the shock in my staffs face.

But one thing kept bothering me and that was Usmaan uncle. I haven't seen him in the office today. If what I am thinking is gonna happen then Zoya will never forgive me.