8. My confession

Ahad's pov:

I was working for the past 2 hours but I can't concentrate in my work all I could think about is Zoya. Her eyes, her face,her lips, her everything.

I have to do something, I have to make her mine. I was a jerk back then,I treated her father in a very bad way and Iam sure he must really loath me for my behavior.

I want uncle Usmaan to trust me that I can take care of her princess like a queen. My queen.But how???

"Ok Ahad you have to apologize to him first and then you can take your second step." I told to myself and left for his cabin.

I walked passed my office staffs, they all started to greet me I greeted them back. I reached his cabin when I was about to enter, he was talking with my senior marketing manager.

I didn't want to hear them intentionally but that just happened.

" I am really worried Shekar!! " he told to my marketing manager Shekar.

" Calm down Usmaan sir, I am sure our boss can help you!! " he assured him.

" Well I am not sure about it, he is mad at me Shekar, I don't know but he was very furious at me the other day, just because Arhaan came here to meet me." he told him worried.

Oh again his name, this Arhaan will definitely ruin my life why should he suddenly show up in my office and damage the relationship between my soon to be father in law and I.

"Over confidence Ahad!!! "My mind voice told me but I ignored it because I always get what I want in one way the other.

" You can try Usmaan sir, he is not that bad, he will definitely help you. I know he has some serious anger issues but he is a good man. " Mr. Shekar you are really gonna be rewarded for this.

I knocked the door and went inside they both stood up and greeted me. And Mr. Shekar excused himself and left us alone.

" Uncle Usmaan actually I have to apologize, I was not in my mind the other day and I took out my anger on you. I am really sorry!! " I apologized to him.

" It's ok Sir you have all rights, After all I am to be blamed. I shouldn't have met him in my office." he told straight to me.

I smiled at him and I was about to leave his cabin he called me and told me about his office loan I didn't ask for any explanations. I told him granted he thanked me and I left.

I called shekar to my office,

" You are promoted !!! " I told him and he gave me a million dollar smile and thanked me.

" Well sir , I have a request." he told me.

" What ?? "

" Sir,Usmaan sir really needs your help. His daughter's wedding is ahead and he really needs money, so can you sanction his loan and help him??" he asked me.

My world stopped for me.

" Dha- daughter whi- which daughter?? " I managed to find my words.

" The elder one Sir Zoya. You know she is really responsible and lov- " I cut him Off .

" Get out shekar !!! " I told him in a cold tone.

" Sir any problem?? " he asked me.

" I said get the hell out of hear !!" I roared.
__________________

4 hours later..

I was pacing back and forth for the past four hours thinking about her marriage and my life this is ridiculous.

This can't happen. No it's impossible. She can't leave me just like that . I will not let her go.

SHE IS MY ZOYA, ONLY MINE!!!

Finally I decided to visit her.It was half passed seven in the evening. I didn't bother to get through the entrance . I just don't wanna meet anybody but only her.

So I claimed the pipe and reached upstairs. I went in search of her but I found Arhaan there. My fist itched to beat him and take off my anger on him.

But I am not hear for that I am here to meet my Zoya. Then I found her walking toward him.

I pulled her arm and dragged her to the nearby room. I trapped her in between my body and a wall and closed her mouth with my hand.

She opened her eyes and breathed out " Mr. Ahad !!"

She was wearing a pink Saree and looked breathtakingly beautiful. But I cannot let someone take my beautiful Zoya away from me. And that thought tested my patients.

" What are you doing here??? " she managed to speak.

I ignored her and asked " Are you getting married?? "

" That is not the answer for my question." she replied me sternly.

" Bloody answer mine first!! " I tightened my grip on her arms.

Tears blurred her vision and she answered me " Yes!!"

" Who is he?? " she gave me a confused look.

" To whom are you getting married?? " she didn't speak a word.

" Answer me.. " I roared.

Now tears are running down her cheeks making her eyes red and nose pink . She looked like a doll, my beautiful doll.

I wanted to wipe her tears and hug her for eternity but I know this is not the time for that. And I have my whole life for that.

She choked a sob back and answered " Arhaan!"

My blood boiled and my fist balled and my urge to kill him increased.

Again

Again

Again

After four years he is again planning to take someone I love from me.

Before it was her... My heart ached to think about her, and now my ZOYA.

But I am not the same fool I was before and I will not let him take my zoya.

She was trembling with fear and I went deadly close to her and told her " Listen I will not let anyone take what is mine. And you are mine, you have to marry me not that man.. "

Her eyes went wide with my confession and I kind of loved it.

I went close to her ears and hissed " YOU ARE MINE , remember that!! "

She was speechless and with that I left.

_______________________

How was the chapter friends? And I am really sorry for the late update. And a big thankyou for your patients.

So will Ahad get back Zoya in his life or Arhaan will take her from him ?? And who could be the girl Ahad talking about and what could be his past??? Keep guessing..

Love you all...

- Yours Sajal