"Hunnie, remember the time we saw each other on the plane?"

"Course I do, I was so surprised that my seat was right next to yours,"

Naomi didn't say anything after, she just looked up to Sehun, slowly lifted up her weak, and wrinkled hand, and running it through the few hairs that Sehun has. They weren't thick or black as they were. It really shows that time really flies, time really doesn't time for anything.

"Sehun-ah... I love you so much," She said, as a tear fell from her eyes. Sehun looked down at her and smiled weakly.

"I love you too Mi... now and forever,"

At the right time, the kids walked in the door. Taehun, Yeonni, with their kids.

"Appa~ eomma~!" 

"Hal-abeoji!! Halmeoni!"

"Hi kids!!" 

The whole family was back together. It made Naomi so happy she sobbing, making her grandchildren worried. 

"Ah!! Eomma!! Don't cry. The kids will be sad," Yeonni said. Naomi wiped her tears away and smiled at them.

"How are my 2 favourite grandkids doing?"

"We are fine halmeoni!"

"Taehun-ah, where's Angie? And Yeonni, where's Xinjie?"

"Angie is at work, and her husband is as well, so it's just the Oh family today," Taehun answered. Sehun nodded as he understood.

The whole family were sitting around Naomi and Sehun, as they all listened to the story of how Naomi and Sehun first met.

It was Yeonni and Taehun's favourite story to listen to, and now it was their kids favourite. They would listen to this story over 100 times, and it will never get old, even if they knew the story from A to Z, they still will never get tired to the story of how Naomi and Sehun fell in love.

Soon after, the kids all fell asleep, while Sehun was still sitting right beside Naomi. The two of them were hand in hand.

"Hunnie, you should sleep, the kids are sleeping as well,"

"I'm not tired," Naomi then lets out a soft chuckle. "So childish,"

Naomi then felt trouble breathing, but she didn't tell Sehun. She was able to deal with it. She was ready to leave. Now that she has seen her family one last time, well, happy and healthy. That's all she wished and wanted for them.

With her last breath, Naomi quickly pulled Sehun's face down so she could kiss him one last time. 

She pulled away and smiled, as Sehun rested his forehead against Naomi's. 

"Sehun. I love you, don't ever for-forget that... o-o-okay?"

Sehun then had a feeling that something was off. 

"Naomi! Are you okay?"

She nodded, giving him a bright smile. 

"You are my beginning and end Sehun. Thank you for giving me the best and loving family I could ever as-as for, tell the kids I love them, and- ... I-I love you Sehun,"

"I love you too Naomi..." 

Naomi smiled for the last time as she heard his last confession. The monitor beeping stopped, but a long beep.

Naomi has closed her eyes, still resting on Sehun's shoulder. He closed his eyes and wept for the death of his wife. He held her close to him as he smiled down at Naomi one last time.

"Goodbye, MiMi... I love you,"

They were the power couple of Korea, they were forced to be married for the sake of their families, but who knew they would fall deeply in love, creating a beautiful family.

That was the story of Jae Naomi and Oh Sehun.

-END-

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

That's it!! It's the end of the book!!

I actually have never written an ending like this one, so I am quite emotional about it.

Thank you so so much for your support and love!!

Also!! Happy Be-lated birthday to our Maknae!! Sehunnie!!

I LOVE YOU!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3