"the Grayson we used to know."

Ethan's pov

"Right... well you have changed a lot since then......." I said.

"I mean Gray, what happened? We used to be so close then you just became a complete different person." I added.

"What do you mean "complete different person" ? I didn't know you even noticed anything new with me, you were always caught up in other stuff you didn't even acknowledge me." Gray informed me.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't want to be around you if that's all your going to do. You became a whole new person and people started judging me for all the bad stuff you were doing. I didn't want to be known for that." I said.

"I didn't mean for it to be this bad... but if you noticed something wrong then why didn't you talk to me about it? You used to tell me everything." Grayson said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how you were going to take it. To be honest I was a little scared to talk to you. You've never acted this way and I didn't know what to do." I answered.

"I'm really sorry, when we were kids, even still now everywhere we go it's always "Oh hey Ethan what's up", or "hey E, party tonight?" It was always you that people wanted to talk to even before I acted up. I didn't know how to deal with it all. I was hurt and nothing made me feel better, except for making people feel worse than I did." Gray said with a tears coming to his eyes.

"Hey no it's okay. You can stop it all right now if you just talk to me about it." I said, went over to the bed and sat next to Grayson.

"Oh yeah sure. You're here and now everything supposed to be better for the both of  us?!" Grayson yelled. "Trust me I've tried so hard to get better and there's not one fucking person that can help me."

I sat there and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know anything this bad was happening to Grayson. All I did at this point is worry about gray... was this all my fault? I loved all the attention, but I didn't know it was bringing Grayson so much pain.

Britt's pov

I woke to something that didn't sound like an alarm.

"Oh yeah sure. You're here and now everything supposed to be better for the both of  us?!"

I heard Grayosn yelling at the top of his lungs, and I got really scared. I was also confused because I didn't think anyone else was over, and gray and E haven't had a big conversation in a while so I didn't think it was them fighting.  I couldn't hold in the suspense anymore, I had to figure out what was going on.

I walked out of Ethans room, that I had slept in and walked closer to where the yelling was coming from. I got to the door and I guessed it was grayson's room, cause they had a small house and it was close to Ethans room. I walked up to the door that was just a little bit cracked open. I decided to listen in and look through the crack.

Grayson's pov

"Trust me I've tried so hard to get better and there's not one fucking person that can help me." I said. I had no idea what Ethan was talking about. I rolled my eyes and looked at the door that was slightly cracked open and saw a shadow that looked like a person, and the only person here was Britt.

I got up from the bed and headed for the door. Apparently Britt didn't see me coming, because she just stood there till I walked over there.

When I got to the door I opened it wide

"What the fuck do you think your listening to Britt." I said as I shoved her over and slammed the door on her.

Ethan's pov

When I saw Grayson shove Britt over, that was the end of it. "What the fuck Grayson?! Don't ever touch Britt ever again!" I yelled as I opened the door and helped Britt up.

I bent down to Britt and held her in my arms. Tears began to pour out of her eyes.
"I'm so sorry Britt, are you okay?" She just nodded her head yes and faught out of my arms, got up and ran to my room, slammed it and locked it behind her.

I ran over to my bedroom, and knocked on the door. "Britt I'm so so sorry... I don't really know what else to say. Grayson's a jerk." She unlocked the door and went back to the side of my bed. "Ethan.... I.. I want...to go home." I tried to get out through sobs as I fell to my knees and Ethan rushed over and hugged me really tight to comfort me.