My eyes widened

Elementary school???

"Tzuyu..."

Her head shot up shocked "did I not tell you to leave?!"

"You know me since elementary school?!" I asked ignoring her statement

She sighed "of course I do! You were the 'wow omg look that girl is so pretty' one which everyone adored so much! Why was it always you huh? Why?" She said and stood up.

She glared at me so hard I was scared even more now.

"All the boys no! Even the girls always adored you so much because-" she stopped and looked at me "awww she is so cute, so nice, so pretty" she said in a quirky voice.

"I hate you don't you get it?" She looked away "you had everything I always wanted"

I sighed "why did you do all those things then? Did you think that hurting and threatening people will help you get that? Do you really think that with this shitty character of yours you will get the attention you want?" I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms.

"I thought..." she gulped "no I knew that I would never get Jonghyun or the attention you had" she looked back up locking her eyes with mine "but I thought that when I couldn't get those things... you shouldn't easer. I-I " she started but broke down crying "I don't know what's gotten into me! I'm insane! Selfish! Worthless! I'm crazy! I'm so sorry! I wanted it all to myself jealousy took so much over me that I lost my mind! See!" She said pointing around "I'm crazy that's why they keep me here now!" She said chuckling. But you could hear how hurt she was.

I sighed and moved closer to her "you're not worthless. Nobody is! If you can't get something you want than don't make other people's life miserable for it." I kneed down and patted her shoulder "be yourself not like anyone want you to be."

She sighed "why are you being so nice to me after all that I did to you"

"I know you're not a bad person Tzuyu and I am not a person to not forgive and forget. If you feel sorry about it than it's okay."

She looked up at me and smiled.

*flashback over*

That's pretty much how it went but surely she will be fine soon.

"Jagiii come here!" Jonghyun called making me jump in my seat. He was running with the kids to the beach while I was still sitting in the car deeply in thoughts.

I smiled "I'm coming "

The kids were now playing with sand while Jonghyun was walking near the water.

I got of the car and ran to them. I ran behind Jonghyun and jumped onto his back making him startle.

He laughed and hold my legs spinning me around.

I giggled and hugged him closer my his neck "I'm going to fall."

"Don't worry baby!" He said smiling "I will make sure you won't fall

"Don't worry baby!" He said smiling "I will make sure you won't fall..." he stopped and turned his face to me smirking. That doesn't look good "when it's not water" he said and walked to the cold shining water.

"No!no please! It's to cold!"

"Well to bad!" He said and let go pushing me down.

The cold water hit me like a truck and I jumped up immediately "omg it's so cold!" I screamed.

He laughed his precious ass off and pulled me closer to him hugging me "that's for going to see Tzuyu without my permission!"

"How do you know?!" My eyes widened

He pushed the wet hair out of my face kissing my nose "Taehyung told me"

"Aish this dork!" I said rolling my eyes "but it went fine nothing bad happened!" I said smiling at him.

"But it could have. Please don't do that again!" He said and hugged me not caring about my body being wet nailing him wet as well.

"Okay i wont" i said smiling.

I love this derp so much.

"Do you remember this place?" He said pulling back looking into my eyes.

Huh?? I looked around and my eyes widened.

"Omg that day when this men tried to-"

"Don't day it!" He said shutting my mouth with his hand "I don't want to remember that part." He said pouting. Aish this cutie.

"Well it was the day you saved me from him were I met you for the first time" I said and he smiled "we're the hell began" I continued and his smile fell.

"What? Hell?" He glared at me smirking. He pulled me over his shoulder spinning me around "you will regret saying that!" He Spin me again making me scream and before I could say something he jumped into the deep cold water with me in his arms.

I flinched and tried to get out again but he pulled me down crashing his lips into mine.

The whole adrenaline feeling was so amazing I couldn't describe it. I put my arms around his shoulder pulling him in depending the kiss.

We pulled up still kissing which his hands around my waist and my hands on his shoulders.

"Ewwww" We Heard making both of us pull away.

We looked ant saw the kids all covering their eyes.

"Appa that's gross!" Minhyuk said.

"Yes! Ewww" Areum said and Jinhyuk chuckled.

I smiled at Jonghyun and we laughed.

"So you say you want a kiss as well?" Jonghyun asked and all of their eyes grew "than watch out I'm the kissy King!" He said running to them.

The kids screamed and all ran in a different direction trying to escape.

And so it went on.

I learned in my life.

No matter how hard and depressing life can be, you have to be patient and wait.

Course some day...

Everything gets perfect.

Just like me and my Jerk husband.

THE END

--------

XOXO MILEY