12. Once a Jerk always a Jerk

Minas POV

It was already really late and Taehyung was walking me home.

We were talking and laughing the whole time on our way to my house remembering the old times.

"Do you remember how you once tried to secretly drink water in math class and you didnt knew that Mr Park was behind you and when he tapped you shoulder you spit all the water on his face!" He said laughing hardly.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "How could i forget that! I got detention for 2 weeks!" I pouted.

He smiled and laughed lightly. he put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer "But i came everyday to make you laugh so u wouldnt get bored!" He said chuckling and kissed my head.

I smiled. I remember very well how he used to come in front of the class and made funny faces from the little window next to the board.

"Yah! You know i got catched a lot of times laughing! He got so pissed and i was scared he would give me detention for the whole year!" I pouted again making him laugh harder.

I hid his chest "Hey! Stop laughing thats not funny!" I said but couldnt hide my smile."

"Yeah yeah you j- oh were here!" He said looking up to our big house.

I sighed. It was really dark already around 10? Maybe? I didnt looked at the watch.

"Oppa! Cant you just stay here?" I asked making aegyo. Cause i knew he couldnt resist my aegyo.

He chucked and ruffled my hair. "I'm sorry Love! But i should go home now!" He said smiling.

"Hmm what about we meet up tomorrow again? You me and Dani?"

My eyes widened "Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!" I said hugging him.

I cant say how much i missed dani. It feels like years that i have seen her.

He smiled and hugged me back "Alright see you then tomorrow around 2? In the playground we used to be?"

I smiled and nodded. I gave him one last hug and winked goodbye.

I opened the door and all lights were off. Hmm i guess he's already sleeping.

Better for me i guess!

I walked upstairs silently so that he wouldnt wake up.

I hope he is sleeping on the couch!

I pushed the door open silently and looked around.

Huh??

Nobody's here?

I walked in and searched for the light switch in the dark. Just when i was about to turn on the lights i felt two hands grabbing me by my shoulders spinning me around and pushing me hardly against the door.

I flinched and opened my mouth to scream but he shut it with his hand. My eyes widened.

Whats going on.

By his smell i knew it was Jonghyun and i calmed down a little but i got really nervous cause he was breathing heavily.

"Do you now what time it is?!" He whisper yelled in a really scary voice.

"T-ten?" I said but it came more out like a question.

He chuckled darkly "its fucking 2 in the morning! Where the hell have you been? Fucking with this stupid guy?" He said moving his face closer.

It was really dark so i could just see him like a dark shadow.

His eyes were sparkling in the moonlight.