8. Marry me?

* 5 Days later*

JONGHYUN's POV

I stood in front of the mirror checking myself. Sighh. I'm i really going to get married?
A tear rolled down my face.

"I'm so sorry Apple" i wispered to myself.

Her cute face appeared on my mind and i smiled but my smile fell right back when i thought about her broken face.

*Flashback*

"Yah Kim Jonghyun! Get out of my way! I dont want to see you!" mina said trying to push me away. I giggled "Mina-ah you're so weak!" I said teasing her.

She growned and turned around to go the opposite way. I puller by her wrist and pinned her onto the wall.

"Y-yah! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! Someone will see us!" She said nervously.

I laughed. She is so cute when she gets nervous.

"Dont worry! Nobody will see us! Everybody is in lessons right now. There is just me-" i said pointing to my self "and you" i said touching her chin moving my face closer to hers.

She pushed me away and i laughed. "Come on babe! Why are you doing this? Is it because we had a hot night before we got married?" I said smirking down on her. She blushed and i laughed.

I could see tears forming in her eyes "kim Jonghyun! I hate you so much! I wish i wouldnt had to marry you Jerk!"

I laughed moving closer to her again. I put my left hand on her chin and wished her tears away with my right hand "no matter how much we both dont want to, it will happen. We will marry and you will be mine." I said smirking again.

I dont know why i'm doing this to her i just love to tease her. I still didnt told her that i lied about the hot night thing. Hmm i will tell her soon. Its funny to tease her with that.

"J-jonghyun? Is that true?!" I heard a voice behind me. I froze right there. No no no! This cant be! Dear god please not right now!
I turned around and froze when i saw Apple really close. She looked at me with. Teary eyes. "Is it true?" She asked again.

"A-apple! I-i - how much did you hear?"

"Do you mean the marry thing or the hot night thing?!" She said glaring at me now.

She looked behind me facing Mina who was watching us with wide eyes. I guess she is shocked and surprised at the same time to.
What should i say? Ottokae...

"A-apple-ah! I can explane!" I said trying to hold her hand but she pulled away.

"No! You explaned to much the last times! So its true?! It is right!?"

I looked down. She sighed and turned her heels to leave. She started walking away very fast.

What should i doo? Damn! I ruined everything. Wait...

Maybe its not to late...
Maybe i should tell her the truth...

I wanted to run after her but Mina grabbed my shoulder turning me to face her "what will you do?" She asked curious.

"I have to tell her the truth! She has to know!" I said.

"No! What if she killes-" i cut her off "SHE HAS TO KNOW!" I. Yelled making her jump back.

She pulled her hand away and looked down to her feet's and nodded.

I regretted to yell at her like that. She meant it good but its really important for me right now not to lose Apple.