73. You and I

Minas PoV

I woke up with Jonghyun cuddled in my neck, his breath tickling my skin lightly.

I smiled moving away a little to see his face. He was sleeping peacefully.

I watched his face. He looked so tired.

Is it because of me?
Did I made him tired like that?

When I locked myself into the room he must have not had enough sleep. Did I worry him?

I caressed his face lightly with my hand when his eyebrows knit together.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me a smile appearing on his face.

"Do you know how much I missed to wake up like this?" He said pulling me closer to him snuggling into my neck again.

I chuckled and hugged him back "Mianhae. I missed this too."

He pulled back and looked at me "but you still have to explain everything to me" I could see a mix of worry and love in his eyes.

I sighed and nodded "I will. I'm..." I got cut off when the door slammed open with three little Dino's running in.

"Oumma!" Jin and Min came hugging me tightly. I chuckled and kissed them both.

I turned to the side and saw Areum hugging Jonghyuns arm looking at me.

"Areum?" I called her and she hid behind Jonghyun.

"Ahjussi... is that..." she stopped.

"Ne... that's your Mommy." He smiled down at her.

"A-hjussi?" I asked Jonghyun raising my eyebrow.

He sighed "she still hadn't expected me as her Appa." I could see hurt in his eyes.

"Areum... I called her again. "It's me... Oumma..."

"Aniyo you're not Oumma"

Jonghyun and I looked at her shocked "Areum what do you mean? Doesn't she look exactly like the one in the picture you had?"

She shook her head no "Aniyo. My mom was really pretty in the picture but she is more pretty" she said pointing at me.

Jonghyun chuckled and I looked at him worried "That's because pictures can't show how pretty your mom is in real!"

I smiled at him and he winked at me smiling back.

She looked at me again for like 2 whole minutes while Minhyuk and Jinhyuk were still hugging my arms.

Then she smiled and ran up to me hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back so that I had all three of them in between my arms.

"Yahhh!!! What about me?" Jonghyun pouted crossing his arms.

I chuckled and moved closer to him wrapping one arm around him "Of course Appa needs a hug as well right?"

They nodded and we hugged all together.

"Saranghae" Jonghyun whispered in my war while kissing the spot under my ear.

I blushed.

I cant believe that we are finally a happy family together.

*after some time*

"Come on Areum-ah! Call me Appa! At least one time!" Jonghyun pleaded Areum who was sitting on his lap.

She looked at him with innocent "Ahjussi! Can you buy be ice cream?"

He sighed "I'm going to lose my mind" he mumbled.