45. Back to you

Jonghyuns POV

I woke up the next morning flinching at the sudden pain in my eyes because of the day light

What time is it?

I turned my face to the side with the hope to find a clock and saw my phone on the nightstand next to the bed.

I picked it up and clicked the button to see the time.

06.14?

Argghh seriously?! Why am I up this early?

I turned back to my back sighing deeply.

I started to shiver pulling the cover a little higher up.

Wait.. what the...

I looked down at myself finding myself only in my boxers

Damn! I guess my habit of taking my closes of while sleeping returned...

Whatever.

I stood up throwing a T-shirt over my head, walking into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I yawned stretching myself and smiled into the mirror

I dont know why but I feel so happy.

When I remembered something I frowned.

Where did Mina sleep this night? Does she have a own room? She was next to me before I fell asleep I remember!

I turned around and walked back into the room.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my head and my eyes darkened. Everything went black but I was still awake.

That night...

I remember!

Minas POV

I wonder if Jonghyun haven't woken up yet? Should i wake him? We have to go to school!

I sighed and stood up walking into the kitchen preparing some breakfast for him.

He must feel hungry he haven't eaten last night.

When I was cracking the eggs I felt two arms wrapping around my waist when I screamed out making the egg hit the ground.

"Yah! What the hell you scared me!" I said pushing him away.

"Mianhae! I didn't mean to scare you!" He said giving me his puppy eyes.

I sighed and smiled at him "No I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you!"

He smiled back pulling me into his arms hugging me tightly. He put his head over my head when I put my head on his chest listening to his calming heartbeat.