63. Faster then the police

Guys I cant explain how tired I am right now! I maybe look like a panda right now! I'm sorry for this! I had a meeting today and I'm so KO I cant even stand on my tests anymore! I'm tired 😫 hahaha so it took me so much time to write this cause I couldn't feel my body😂
You probably aren't even reading this and If yes hey! Hahah
Sorry I'm really not by myself today!
Well whatever! I hope you guys like Jimin cause he is going to appear!
Ups spoiler!!! 😅
Enjoy❤️🌸

Jonghyuns PoV
"Mina" I called

"Mina" I Called again

"MINA!"

"Huh? What?" She said turning her head to me.

I took her hand and squeezed it "Please stay strong okay? We will find them! No matter what!"

She nodded and smiled lightly but you could see how broken she was inside.

I feel the same way as her but I can't show it. No matter how much it tears me apart and the tears are about to flow down, I can't show her.

"Sir can we talk to you for a moment?" A police officer said bowing at me.

I squeezed Minas hand again and she nodded at me. I stood up and left the room following the officer.

Minas PoV

When Jonghyun left the room I sighed and let my head fall to my hands.

I knew that Jonghyun was trying to stay strong for me. And I knew that he is tearing up in the inside just as I am.

But he isn't really good at it.

When the police officer ask for him to talk he left and now I'm left alone again...

"Mina?!" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned my head and my eyes widened.

"Jimin?!?"

He sat down beside me "Wow still as pretty arent you?" He said giving me his eye smile.

I chuckled and hit his shoulder "and still as cheeky arent we?"

He nodded flicking his eyebrow and than we both burst into laughter.

For. Moment I forgot why I was here. And it felt good to smile again.

"Why are you here? Do you want to divorce finally with that punk? I'm still available you know!" He said making me roll my eyes chuckling.

But right after my face fell when I remembered he real reason I was here.

"Mina? What's wrong?"