39. Love?

"No! This cant be?" I said tears rolled down my cheeks.

"J-jonghyun?" I asked holding his hand. "Can you hear me? Are you really waking up?" I said and waited for him to move but nothing happened.

I sighed and let my head fall down onto hid chest.

"Mina! Dont worry! He will wake up!" Tae said softly patting my back.

I squeezed his hand and then my eyes widened again when i felt him squeeze my hand.

I looked up but his eyes where still closed.

"Am i starting to hallucinating things now?"

"Whats wrong?" Taehyung asked.

I shook my head.

He sighed "You must be tired i will get you some water."

I nodded and he left closing the door behind him.

I sighed again and looked at him "You are going to wake up right?" I said holding back the tears who treated to come back.

"I love you!" I said and kissed his hand.

I felt my hand squeeze again and then it happened.

He moved his head lightly and his eyes flattered open softly.

My eyes widened "J-j-jonghyun?"

His head turned to my side he looked confused but he didnt said a word.

"Are you feeling well? Do you eant me to get you some water?"

He nodded and i helped him to sit up. He ruffled his hair and smiled to me as a thanks.

"Mina i-" Taehyung came in but the plastic glass in his hand fell to the ground when he saw Jonghyun. "Hyung?!" He said surprised.

Its the first time i hear him call Jonghyun hyung.

Jonghyun looked confused again.

"Jonghyun? Are you not feeling well? Do you want me to call the nurse?"

He shook his head no "but... can i ask you something?"

I nodded a little worried.

"Who are you?"

I froze on the spot. It felt like someone poured a bucket of ice over my head.

"W-who i am?" I asked shocked and Taehyung had the same shocked expression.

He nodded "uhm... are you working here or...?"

My eyes widened in shock "What?!"

Tears flew down again "Jonghyun! Its me! Mina!"

He looked more confused "Mina?"

"Your wife!" I said with tears pouring down my cheeks.

His eyes widened "W-wife?! Woah miss i'm sorry but i guess you got the wrong person! I'm not married!"

I was so shocked i didnt know what to say i hold his hand again and pointed at his ring "See?"

He looked shocked and frowned "yah! I dont know what you try to do! You mush be one of this stupid fangirls of me!" He said rolling his eyes. "I'm not married! Stop this stupid shit!" He said and removed the ring from his finger throwing it to the ground.

It felt like someone ripped my heart out.
"Jonghyun!" I said softly looking at him "remember me! Its me! Mina! Please!"

He rolled his eyes "Yah can you leave now?"

"W-what?"

"LEAVE!"

my eyes widened again and then i felt a hand on my shoulder "Mina! It would be better if we leave now!" Tae said and pulled me up, out of the room.

He closed the door and looked at me worried.

"Mina?"

I let my self fall into his arms crying hardly against his chest "Tae! He doesn't remember me! He doesn't remember!" I said hitting his chest with my fist.

He patted my back to calm me down "i'm so sorry!" He said kissing my head.

The door opened again and Jonghyun was standing there now dressed in his own closes that i got him yesterday.

"J-jonghyun? Where are you going?"

"Youre still here?!" He asked annoyed.

"Yah!" Taehyung said "Even if you dont remember her! You cant talk like this with a girl! Where are you manners? You dont talk rude with girls!"

He sighed "And you are?"

"M-me?" Taehyung said surprised.

"Look! I dont know what youre plan is but just leave me alone arasso?"

He turned to leave but i held his arm to stop him "Wait! Where are you going?! You should let yourself check first!"

He slapped away my hand "None of your business!"

He glared at me one last time and then left.

I couldnt stop the tears anymore.

This is a dream isnt it?

A nightmare!

Yeah this must be it!

But people always say that you cant feel pain in dreams...

Why can i feel the pain in my heart?

Why can i feel it shatter into pieces?

Its a dream right?

-----------------------------

Sorry! Short chapter! Hope i didnt caused any heart attacks again!

Love you all so much!

Thank u all so much for 7K views!!!

Xoxo Miley