Special Chapter 1

Like I said this story will have some special chapters! Hope you like it❤️

*1 year later*

Minas POV

We finally graduated and I cant believe how fast time flies! I seriously don't get what is going on.

Jonghyun and I talked everything out and we're really good now.

Suga and I got closer as friends and he really supported me with everything and I was so thankful for that till he someday decided to leave Seoul and go back to his hometown to live with his grandma. I was really sad about the fact that he is leaving but I understood that he wanted to be at his grandmas side because she was alone and she was the only one he had left from his family.
I cant forget the last words he said before leaving;

"Mina! I'm so sorry for everything I did to you! The time I Kidnapped you, the time I almost raped you, the time I forced you to a kiss just all the time I've been an ass to you! I'm so so sorry! Please forgive me! I mean not even I can forgive myself! That's impossible but I just want you to know how sorry I feel! Even if I'm not over my feelings for you yet, I will try my best to move on! I support you two! He is the right one for you! Don't you dare leave him!" He said and kissed my head smiling at me. And that's when he left without another word.

I already miss him... even if it just been yesterday that he left.

Jimin... well he is still trying to hit on me even if he knows that I'm married to Jonghyun. He still thinks he has a chance. But he is really cute. I like him as a friend but not more.

And if you ask for Taehyung... he is still the same alien he was before. He will never change will he? He is still the number one in ruining our moment with Jonghyun. *sigh* I guess we have to live with that haha.

Dani has been really different this past year. She kinda changed. She is not the same old cheerful Dani i used to know. But this past few days she had been better. And i have a feeling she starts to like Jimin. Cause everytime she sees him she starts to blush. I mean who wouldn't? Jimin is damn sexy and hot just a little compliment makes even me blush! Ehem Jonghyun shouldn't know about that so pssssst 👄 ☝🏼

And Tzuyu... well she left school after Jonghyun embarrassed her infront of the whole school telling everyone what shit she did. Well I felt sorry for her but she kinda deserved it...

Hmmm what else... 🤔

"Minaaaaaaaaaa" someone interuppted my precious thoughts.

Who do you think it is?

Let me give you a little hint:

Its a little moment breaking nerve wrecker.

If you said Jonghyun than you're wrong I mean he is also a nerve wrecker but not this time.

If you said Taehyung you're definitely right!

I mean this boy just always finds the time to ruin the moment doesn't he?
You know what I mean right?
Everytime me an Jonghyun had those lovely dovley moment he is there to interrupt us!

Not that I want to do... you know... I mean I'm just not ready yet... but I'm sure Jonghyun will freak out someday and will rape me in front of Tae if he keeps been an alien who just knows when it's time to ruin the moment.

"Yahhh! Minaaaa!" Open this damn door!"

"Its open you're idiot!" I said rolling my eyes.