somthing about you

Percy pov
Hera and I were hugging our daughter right now and nothing could be better than this. After a couple more minutes i stand up and shall my fingers and beside the hera cabin appeared a new cabin, my cabin. It was sea stone for the foundation, and the wood was an ash tree wood, and the design was blue waves with a stone Pegasus hanging above the door. When the cabin appeared I herd Amber gasp.
When hera and I turn around we see our daughter crying and smiling at her new cabin.
"Do you like it sweetie?" Hera asked her
We didn't get a response, instead we were met by a tackling hug. We returned the hug also crying out of happiness for her accepting is so quickly.
"Let's go in." I say to her
"Okay papa!"she said excitedly
When we walk in the floors were blue and had a white gold ring in the middle and the room had one Queen sized bed with Disney princesses on it. The walls were also ash wood and the ceiling looked like the night sky collapsed on the ocean it had stars, but it also had Coral and fish and different sea animals in it. And on the wall. By the bed was a night stand made out of ash wood and was painted gray and on the night stand was a picture of Amber,hera, and me.
"Momma, papa I love it". Amber said while tears filled her eyes.
"I'm happy you love it" I say sweetly
Hera picked her up and carried anger to the bed and tucked her in and kissed her head and I walked over and did the same.
  Soon after Amber fell asleep and me and hera left and went home.
When we walked in the place was a mess and we saw someone taking our things.
I quickly lunge forward and spread my wings and grab the person by the neck and demand him to tell me who he is.
"My name is Ren"he said terrified "I'm a werewolf I just wanted to find some food i don't have a home."
"This is a God's Temple of hera and Percy." I say growling
"Lord percy" he says "I am a follower I was trying to find you and ask for your help." He said "I want to be apart of your army and be your most devoted follower and I was hoping you could become the god of wolves and werewolves." He did as he wiggled out of my grip and bowed to me.
I looked at hera who nodded at me. I turned around back to Ren
"I accept Ren." I said
"Thank you Lord Percy and all I have to do is bite you if you will accept." He said nervously.
I strecth my arm out and he took it in his arms gently and bite into my arm with enlonged canines. I grunt in pain as my blood started to run down my arm and a new symbol appeared over my head. It was a green wolf howling.
Ren bowed and said "all hail Percy Jackson Lord of wolves and werewolves."