feeling hurt

Percy pov
I wake up in the forest laying next to Nico who is asleep. When I sit up everything that happened last night hit me an I start crying again.
Nico wakes up to my crying and hugs me right an I return it.

"Let's go Nico let's get back to camp before the others start to worry." Percy said
Nico only nodded and we walked out of the woods together and i hear one one say something
"Percy my boy, are you alright?" Chiron ask.
"I will be soon don't worry" I smile weakly at him "I just need some rest if that's okay sir."
"Of course my boy please asleep well" he bows and run off at amazing speeds with his horse legs to tend to camp activities
I walk to my cabin and open the door and close it gently. I walk to my bed an crash on it hard and cry into my pillow. Sobbing,wishing to just free and feel some relief I pass out.
Slowly my dream comes into view.
I'm chained up getting beat by my step dad Gabe
"STOP PLEASE STOP I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU" I scream in pain at him. I didn't et a response just a sadistic grin. A few hours after he hits me more. He leaves and annabeth comes, she tells me she never loved me and she always hated me she would never care and I will never be strong. Next comes Hera I didn't have any energy to look up and she pulls my head up by my hair. Perseus Achilles Jackson failure of Olympus bringer of pain and sorrow nobody failure of Poseidon a loser. You are nobody Perseus Jackson you won't ever be anybody. You shouldn't be allowed to live anymore you should be in the fields of punishment where you belong you dirty whore.
All I could do was hang there and listen to Hera I couldn't wake up or ignore it. Then I feel my father's presence perceus Jackson I here by disown you you have brought nothing but bad luck and ruined my name I never want you in the sea again. Then I felt something sharp go through my back and out my chest. I look at my chest to see three points sticking out with blood and steam coming out. Only till I see the blood do I scream in pain and beg them to stop . Hera and Poseidon just laugh at me and so does annabeth and gabe. Later Zeus comes in and grabs Hera and kisses her in front of me. He tells me that I must be a fool to think Hera would ever like me or ever consider me a friend l. I'm just a worthless mortal. Why should I live anymore who am I to be anybody.
I cry and cry and yell at my self to wake up. But no matter what I do I still just hear them.
What seemed like hours of abuse and mental torture I just give up.

I jump awake screaming and flailing some one wraps their arms around me and with a voice like honey whispers in my hear
"Shhh it's okay my sweet hero it will be alright shhh" the voice says and I feel a hand petting me gently and I turn to see Hera is the one holding me and I smile weakly and pass out from exhaustion in her arms.