chapter 2

Percy
I lazily wake and look around taking in my surroundings. I'm in a room it has a 40"in flat screen mounted on the wall.the walls are white and have picture of family and marriage on it and I was laying in a queen size bed with peacock colored blankets and covers and the pillow covers had peacocks on them. I stand up and go to the bathroom. The bathroom was huge it had a king sized tub and shower and it had a porcelain toliet and the sink was blue marble. I look in the mirror and look down and notice that I'm shirtless.i see my scars from my battles and see my scars that smelly Gabe gave me.

Hera pov
I walk into the room I let Percy use and see that he is in the bath room looking in the mirror I notice Percy's body he had a defined 8 pack,sun kissed tan skin,he stood 6'4,his hair is a silky Raven black. I continue to stare and Percy looks at me
"Lady hera" he bows
I wave it off "no need to be so formal Percy please call me hera"
Percy smiles at me and I blushes a golden glow in my cheeks and feel hot .

Percy pov
I smiled at her and she started too blush a golden glow and I start to blush I look at hera and noticed her features. She had a hour Glass figure and smooth pale legs and she had soft brown hair,and Beautiful brown eyes. Looking at her I felt my heart quicken.
"Hera?" I start to ask
"Yes percy*" she replied
"How did I get here" pointing all around
"I brought you here after you passed out from crying" she said softly
I hang my head and sulk then I feel a pair of warm and soft hands on my back and I look up and I see hera rubbing my back trying to sooth me. I give her my famous lopsided grin and she smiles and ask "would you like some food?"
"Yes God's I'm starving" I tell her

She takes me to the kitchen and she start taking out ingerdients
"May I help?" Asking her

Heras pov
I smiles and look at him and give him a nod 'i usually cook by myself nobody wants to help except Demeter or artemis'
"Are you okay"Percy ask
I look at his Beautiful seafoam green eyes I see that they are poofy and red from crying and full of pain
"Yes I'm okay Percy I promise"
He smiles and I return the gesture and we start cooking. Later into the cooking we are throwing food at each other and laughing and when we finished we had made bacon,pancakes (which were blue thanks to Percy) and oatmeal. We go to the living room of my temple and Percy ask "isn't this a temple it doesn't look like a temple"
"Temples are suppose to represent the god or goddess domains I am the goddess of marriage and family so my temple looks like a family home"
We sit down and watch finding Dory because I thought Percy would like it being the son of Poseidon and all. We ate our breakfast together and watched the movie. Percy looks likes a kid eating his food. He ate messy and watched the movie on his toes trying to guess what would happen and when he got it wrong he would pout like a kid. I laughed at his reaction to the movie.
Percy's pov
Hera was laughing at me because I was getting the movie wrong and I pouted. The movie ended and we cleaned up.
"I have to go home now thank you for letting me stay and spend time with you"
"Oh...okay Percy be safe I'll see you again right??"
"Of course!!" I told her
We hugged and I Lett felt disappointed that I had to leave but I have to go
I went to my mom's house I have to tell her what happened. I reached my mom's house and I walk in and my step dad was there with my pregnant mom.
"Mom,dad we need to talk"stating with tears in my eyes.
"Of course son" Paul says
I sit down across from them and explained what happened and they embrace me in a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry percy" my mom says "I thought she was perfect how could she?!?!"
After awhile of calling Down my mom I hugged them and left and headed to camp half blood.

Thank you guys for the support and the view and for voting that means so much to me and help inspire me to do this!!! I'll write the next chapter as soon as possible!!!