opportunity cost

Just for you guys a Nico pov

Nico pov
I pace and pace in the Poseidon cabin worried about my cousin
"Where is he? Why is he out so late?!" I snarl at everyone making them back away except will
"Nico calm down this is Percy we are talking about he'll be okay he always is."
I nod at the words of will knowing he is right
I apologise to everyone else just as I hear the door open and close
I look to see Percy and I glare and run at him and pin him up against the wall letting the shadows flick around me.
"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU DONT YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE YOU IDIOT YOU COULD HAVE LEFT A NOTE OR SOMETHING OR TELL ME SOMETHING DON'T YOU TRUST ME I MEAN WE BEEN THROUGH ALOT TOGETHER HAVENT WE?!?!" I scream in his face then let him go just to fall down and break down crying "I can't lose you too Percy please don't do that again please" I ask my cousin crying
As I cry I feel a pair of strong and warms arms around me that smell of the sea and the gentle salty breeze. I turn to envelope Percy in a hug as he rubs my back.
We sit there for a moment and Percy finally says "I'm sorry Nico I didn't mean to worry you and yes we been through alot together but you're more than just my cousin...you're my brother..." I looks at my cousin's face to see a crying percy. We sit there a moment longer and then will comes over and hugs us soon Clarisse comes then the Stoll brothers. We all stay in a hug.
"I was at the beach" Percy says "I sat there for a while then hera came and we talked and hung out then I showed her the sea."
"Why did hera come?" Ask Clarisse "doesn't she hate you?"
I look at Percy confused and see a blushing face on him "we have gotten past that" he says.
"What do you mean Percy?" I ask
"She helped me when I told her about annabeth when I couldn't find my dad. I walked on Olympus and ended up in her garden and she comforted me because she knows what Im feeling." Percy explained
I look at Percy and understand what he is feeling but I feel bad. That just won't happen her is the goddess of marriage. She is married and faithful to zeus. She has been with him for thousands of years and he has cheated all that time. Why would she just up and leave him now?
"Percy...come with me" I tell him
He looks in my eyes and understands and nods.
We walk to the forest and we stop in the clearing.
"Percy...I hate to tell you but you know hera...she may like you and you like her but...it won't work. Her being the goddess of marriage. I hope the best for you Percy. I really do"
I look at Percy and he hangs his head and starts to cry.
I hug him tightly.
"I'm so sorry Percy I wish hera and you could work but she been with zeus for a long time and nothing's changed even if he cheated".
He buries his head in my shoulder
"I know Nico,  I really do know I just got my hopes up." He wails into the night and passes out in my arms and we lay there all night and I watch Percy as he sleeps.
" I hope something does change for your sake. I can see you're not gonna be the same again thanks to annabeth."