chapter 3

Percy pov
As I'm walking to the roof of the apartment complex I whistle for blackjack. As I reach the top I hear heavy wing flaps and hooves thudding on the roof. Reaching the top I see blackjack there ready to go.
I get on blackjack and we soar off
' got any sugar cubes boss' he ask in my head
'not this time buddy I'm sorry'
'im gonna hold you to that boss'
I laugh and he lands by thalias tree. I tell him thanks and he goes to the Pegasus stables. Walking down the hill I go to the big house. Chiron is standing there as if he was waiting
"Percy my boy are you okay?" He ask
Yep he was waiting for me
"Annabeth cheated on me" I hang me head down low
"Where were you my boy?" He ask "I was worried about you".
"Heras palace we had a good long talk after I passed out in her garden on Olympus"
He nods and tells me to go get some rest.
I walk to my cabin and open it up and close the door behind me.i look by my bed and see a picture of me and annabeth after the war with Gaia. Out of saddness and anger I punch the picture and shatter the glass cutting my hand open. I walk to the fountain in the back of the room and put my hand in it and it heals. I walk to my bed and may down and close my eyes.
'finally today's over' I think as i slip to Morpheus realm.
-----------time skip--------
I woke up the next morning to a knock on my door I slowly get up and shuffle to the door wiping drool off my face.opening the door I see annabeth and my anger slowly rises.
"Hey seaweed brain!!" She says
"What are you doing here?" I say angrily
"What do you mean I came to see my boyfriend" she replies
"No he is not here try back in new York I think he is there" I snap
She made a face like she had been caught
'got ya' I think
"W..wwhat do you mean Percy you're my boyfriend" she says
"No your boyfriend is Derek and he is in new York" I say "now leaving me alone" slamming the door in her face
I walk to the bed and fall in it
'great already starting the day off'.
I go and take a shower and get ready for the day. I put on my blue jeans with a tear in the left knee,I wear my orange camp halfblood shirt and put a grey hoodie over it that says save the dolphins,and put on my grey high top converse. I walk out and am bombarded by Clarisse,Nico,Connor stoll,and will. They push me back into my cabin and walk in and lock the door.
"Tell us what's going on". Clarisse says
"I can't I'm too loyal to make everyone hate her"
"DAMN IT PERCY." Nico grabs me by my hoodie and shove me into the wall "YOURE TOO DAMN LOYAL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD"
Giving him a small smile "can't help it"
He grumbles and leaves out it anger and will follows him. Others look at me with concerned eyes
"Guys I'm okay" I say. They only nod and leave.
I sigh and think about hera
'i wish you were here hera'. I leave my cabin and go to the lake and sit there. I practice my powers and I hear someone walking behind me.
"Guys I said I was fine." I say as someone tackles me from behind and tickles me.
I turn over to see a smiling hera while I'm laughing uncontrollably.
After a while she stops and I hug her tightly and quickly let go blushing.
"I'm sorry lady hera" I quickly say
I look away and hang my head only to feel a warm pair of arms around me
"Don't be sorry if you need a hug I'm here Percy and don't be so formal with me just call me hera."
I hug back tightly and just breathe in her scent.
She smelled of cinnamon and Lily flower.
Her scent was relaxing and I just melted in her arms.
"How did you know to come?" I ask hera.
"I heard your thoughts my little hero. Whenever you need me I will always come to help you no matter what. If you just need to talk,hang out or anything I'll be there."
We spend the rest of the time sitting there looking at the lake and looking at the night sky and a thought grew in my head and I turn to look in her Beautiful brown eyes and asked
"Have you ever seen the bottom of a lake?"
"No I haven't Percy. why to you ask?"she says confused
I stand up and offer my hand to her and she takes it letting me help her up
"Follow me" I say as I hold her hand walking into the lake.
As we go deeper I create a bubble around us so she can breathe underwater.
After walking for a but we reach the bottom of the lake and hera gasp at the beauty of it. The different colors that are vibrant under water. The coral are a vibrant bright red fish come in all different colors looking like an underwater rainbow. The rock formations take their natural Beautiful shape and the lake has a beautiful blue shade to it.
"Do you like it hera?" I ask
She looks at me with awe in her eyes
"Percy its.. it'. I have no words for it it's just amazing. Is this what it's like for you all the time?"
I smile and say "yes it is" I look around one last time at my father's domain and take hera back to the surface of the lake and go back to shore. Me and hera look at each other one last time smiling before we leave.we hug each other and say our goodbyes
"I'll see you soon Percy"
"And I you hera"
She flashes away to Olympus and I walk back to my cabin and open my door to see a group of worried people and a very angry Nico.

What do you think Nico will do to Percy please comment and thank you guys for the wonderful support you give me I wouldn't be able to write this without you guys y'all are my inspiration for this thank y'all so much.