all of me

Percy pov
I wake up and I see that Hera is still asleep on me. I smile and feel really Happy.
'ill make breakfast' I think. I get up and start making breakfast. I make eggs scrambled,pancakes with chocolate chips,some toast, and bacon. Then I get orange juice and at that moment hera is sitting on the counter, yawning. I smile and look at her.
"Morning sleeping beauty" I say with a smile
"M..morning percy" she said as she yawned
"I made breakfast would you like some?"
She nodded and smiled I make hera plate and take it to the table in the living room and we sit down and eat.
"Mmm percy this is good how did you learn to cook?" She asked
"My mom taught me because I love to make blue foods so she taught me how to make blue and normal foods." I replied scratching my head in embarrassment while smiling.
We finish our breakfast and I take our dishes and wash them.
"Percy what would you like to do today?" Hera asked
"Hmm we could go for a walk but what about Zeus though won't he wonder where you are?" I ask
She laughed "no he won't percy" she smiled at me and i just feel my brain melt
'well I just lost all my IQ from that smile oh well' I think to myself.
"Well let's go get dressed and go then percy" hera said and I nodded at her
I go to the room I stayed in and open the closest and my jaw dropped at the clothes in here. The clothes match my style completely. Some blacks,grays, and blues.
'wow I really like this ' I think again
After a few minutes if looking I finally decide on wearing a tight grey short sleeve shirt, a black button up to wear over my shirt with all buttons undone, charcoal grey skinny jeans,and to complete my style I put on charcoal grey high top converse. I go in the bath room and get my hair wet and dry it a bit then put hair gel in it. I put my hair up but sweep it to the left side of my head. I look in the body mirror by the door into the living room.
'wow I like it' I smile to myself.
A few minutes later hera comes out and I stand up and my jaw I swear hit the floor.
She was wearing her hair down but she curled it, she wore a grey blouse, with black skinny jeans, she worn no make up, and she had on light grey wedged converse.
I felt my face heat up and I tried to hide but hera noticed it and said
"How do I look percy?" She smiled at me
"I...I..I wow you look amazing!" I said
She smiled at looked at my outfit
"I love the way you look to percy."
I smile "shall we go?" I offer my arm and she gladly accepted "yes percy let's go." She smiled warmly at me.

Time skip

We are walking downtown looking at all the sights and we see that a parade is going on we stop to watch.
The parade had a float with a group of people singing on it and they were singing all of me.
I look at hera and I thought how I would give her all of me. She really means a lot to me.
We walk away from the parade and go the the park and just walk around.
'i should tell her I have to or it will hurt me ' I think
"I need to tell you something." Both percy and hera said at the same time.
"No you first percy." She said
"Are you sure?" I asked
She smiled and nodded
I breath in deeply and breath out.
"Hera at the parade when they were singing I got to thinking and I want to tell you thank you for helping me and being there for me and being a really good friend to me and the parade made me think of how I feel and hera I want to be yours and you to be mine I want to give you all of me." I finish and I look at her.
She smiled and said
"Percy I..."

Haha cliffhanger guys 😉😉 sorry but had to but guys on a serious note today I wasn't gonna update because of my grandma being moved to hospice and it's not looking good but I remembered that this helps me release some energy good and bad so it helps mellow me out but enjoy