i found

Percy pov
She smiled and said
"Percy I wanted to tell you me and zeus are no longer married we separated when you were in the Infirmary because I got tired of his cheating and h happily agreed and also percy." She said
I blush and my Heart beats hard "y..yes hera?" I asked
She blushed as well and moved closer to me "I want to give you all of me and I wanted to say I..i I love you percy" she blushed harder.
I stood there dumbfounded and surprised she left zeus ad sh wants to be mine
"Hera will you please do me the honors of being my girlfried?" I ask
"YES PERCY YES" she said happily an hugged me.
I smile deeply and hugged her back an thought about how lucky I am to have hera now
"Hera thank you. Thanks to you I found love and a better love than ever before." I told her
"Percy I feel the same way I honestly do." She said with a smile
I lean in and I noticed she does too. From what were like an eternity our lips finally connect and my brain skyrockets so high zeus would blast me out of the sky. Hera lips were soft but full they tasted of cinnamon. After a few minutes of kissing a light flashes and we open our eyes to find we are in Olympus and all fourteen gods are here.
I look at hera in confusion and she only smiles and takes a seat in the empty chair at the end.
'she isn't sitting by zeus anymore ' I thought happily.
"PERCEUS JACKSON" a voice boomed and I look to see it was zeus addressing me and I bowed to all the gods. But zeus smiled and waved it off
"No need Percy." Zeus said "we are here to make you a god my boy."
I look at them in shock then look at Poseidon and he winked at me.
"All show hands if they think percy is deserving of this" zeus said and all fourteen hands went up.
I smile and zeus speaks up
"Percy this will be very painful are you ready."
"I am zeus." I replied
All the gods stood around me and hit me with a beam of light.
Zeus's was light blue, Poseidon's was blue-green, Demeter yellow, Hera's white, Aphrodite's pink, Hermes sliver, Dionysus purple,ares red,artemis sliver tinged with blue,apollo golden, Hephaestus rust color,athena white with a sliver tinged,hestia orange, and lastly hades with black. The pain was so intense my bones felt like they were shifting and snapping. I let out a blood curdling scream and dropped to a knee. After a few minutes the pain subsided and I took in a breath. The gods looked at me and gasped.
"What is it?" I ask
Aphrodite brought a mirror to show me my changes. Even I gasped. My black hair had white tips and my eyes were more sea green tat it seemed to glow, the biggest change were the wings in my back they were black with white tips.
Hera ran and hugged me and kissed me passionately.
"Don't worry percy I love you no matter what" she said with a smile
A couple of seconds later a rumbling started and chair rised beside Hera's. The chair was sea blue with white diamonds, emeralds, Sapphire's, and rubies in it and the symbol was a Pegasus with two swords crossed above it.
"I name thee percy Achilles Jackson god of the sea,loyalty,swordsmanship,protector of demigods,Pegasus,waves,storms,and marriage" zeus said "his Roman form is perceus Jackson."
I smile and hug hera tighter.
"Thank you all or all you have done."
"I will have a sword made for you percy" said Hephaestus.
"Thank you."
I turn to hera and she smiled and flashed us to her temple and we cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night.