suffocating

Percy pov
My dream wasn't pleasant. I was dreaming about smelly gabe abusing me like he used to. He punched me in my head and back and he would kick me in my stomach and I couldn't breathe. H would cut me leaving scars on my back and left a couple on my chest. But in this dream he only pit me under water and then I couldn't breathe. I was suffocating and I thought to my self 'im the son of Poseidon I can't drown!!!' then I remembered that I almost drowned awhile back during my fight with the anti-poseidon. Then in my dream I saw my mom comforting me and then I could breathe again.
I wake up sweating and crying. I feel so bad because I haven't seen my mom in a few months. Sh must be worried. Hera wakes up and sees me and immediately holds me.
"It's okay Percy its okay everything will be alright." She soothes me
"Tomorrow morning I want to see my mother I haven't seen her in awhile." I tell her
She nods and ask
"Do you want me to come?"
"Yes I do I wanna introduce you as my girlfriend hera." I say smiling at her softly.
She lets lose a tear of happiness and I wipe it away.
Sh pulls me closer to her and kisses me gently and I return it and I think of how her lips make me feel like I can make it through anything and never be in pain again.
A couple of minutes later we separate and breath for air.
"Let's watch a movie since we are up" I say and hera agrees happily. I get up and pick a movie called if I stay.
I return to the bed and cuddle with hera and she cuddles me back tightly.
As the movie progresses I have time to think about why I keep thinking about gabe.
Hera notices and ask e wats wrong
"I had a dream about my abusive step dad" I say
"He is gone percy he can't hurt you and if he some how does reappear I won't let him hurt you and you have everybody else to help you if you need it my dear." She says with a smile
I had her on the head and we watch the movie till we drift off to sleep.

A few hours later

I wake up to hera shaking me awake.
"Percy come on we have to visit your mother." She says impatiently
"Five more minutes."I say as I drool on the pillow and I hear her sigh.
Next thing I know I'm on the floor with hera laughing at me.
"Hey! Why you'd do that?!" I asked
"You wouldn't wake up get dressed we are going to your mother's remember."
I nodded and went to get dressed and a few minute after me and hera flash to my mom's house.
When we et there we appear in the living room in front of the t.v. with Paul cuddling my mother on the couch with my little sister in their arms. When we appeared they jumped and my mom said
"PERCY YOU SCARED US AND WERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU IN MONTHS!!" she yelled.
I hugged her tightly
"I missed you so much mom." I start
"I'm sorry I been gone so long and I have someone I wanna introduce you to." I show my mom hera.
"Isn't that Hera?"she asked
"Yes mom and hera is my girlfriend her and zeus divorced and I'm a god now." I explain to her and Paul.
As I explain my mom hugs hera in happiness for keeping me happy.
"Mom you saved me in a dream last night." I say
Sh was confused so I explained what happened .
"Percy no matter what I will always help you I love you my baby boy if I ave to I would die to save you." She said then hugged me tightly. 
My mom is my world and I don't know what I would I without her here.

I know I Said I was taking a break but I needed to write this Sally in this chapter is my grandma. I wanted to say more to her before she passed but I couldn't. So I'm gonna say it now. I love you. I wish I could have spent more time with you and done a lot more stuff like fishing or taking hikes. You made me feel like whatever I did wasn't a waste of time and for that I thank you. Thank you for supporting me in rotc and band and with color guard. Thank you for coming into my life you were truly one of the best people I knew. I love you grandma.

Sorry guys but I needed to I'm duty I bring my personal feelings into this chapter but I had to I needed to get it off my chest. If you don't like this chapter in sorry but thank you guys as well you guys are my family to me and your support helps me as well you guys mean a lot to me. Thank you guys