save me

Percy pov
I look at paul who is laughing and crying at the same time knowing what I'm about to endure the moment I walk through the kitchen door.
I take a deep breath in and start walking and before I could even go through the door I am stopped by two angry ladies. My palms start to get sweaty and I try for my famous mischievous lopsided grin annnd fail.
"Where the hell have you been?"my mother starts off.
"Do you know how late you are." Hera said
"Dinner was suppose to start 1 hour ago" my mom said
"Why were you out so late what happened?!" Hera said as well.
I lift my hands up and start telling them what happened with the demigod I met and what was happening and as I tell the story I feel a little sad and I start feeling a hole in my heart. Hera notices this and holds my face.
"What's wrong percy?" Hera asked sweetly
I look at her and smile at how much see cares and how we cares enough to see something is bothering me
"I'm thinking about that little girl." I said "she we going through what I was with gabe and I just felt a connection and I was just thinking about how i wish she could have been our daughter."
Hera smiles at me and kisses my forehead and looks into my eyes
"Why don't we talk to Aphrodite and see if we cant change her parentage and you claim her." She said while smiling
"Is that actually possible?" I asked excitedly
"Yes it is" she said happily
"Okay love let's talk about it more tomorrow let's have this dinner and enjoy our night." I say smiling to her
"Dinner is served!" I hear my mom from the kitchen and I run with hera in hand to the dinner table. Mom brought in a giant bowl of blue spaghetti with blue spaghetti sauce and meatballs and garlic bread. We all sat down and ate our dinner and talked about me being a baby...well my mom embarrassing me with my baby pictures. While she is showing the pictures I am trying to slide out of my chair to hide from everyone and I hear paul laugh at me trying to awkwardly hide from embarrassment.
"Percy get up me and Paul have news for you." My mom says to me.
"What is it mom?" I asked confused
"Me and Paul are gonna have a baby you're gonna have a little sister!" She said excitedly.
I look at her and rush at her and hug her tightly.
"That is the best news I could ever hear mom." I say smiling
"Paul I know you'll be a good father to my sister." I smile at him and hugged him tightly and he returned the hug.
"Thank you percy it means a lot to me." He smiled
Hera hugged me and yawned. I look at her and smile.
"Its about time we head out mom and dad." I smile at them and hug them and hera waved bye and we flashed out and appeared in the temple of hera. I pick her up bridal style and carried her to the bed and set her in hr are of the bed and covered her in the blanket and I laid down beside her and smiled at her. She is so supportive and what she told me today made me happy. A few minutes later i start to drift off to Sleep and soon I fall asleep.

Guys please enjoy this chapter I'm sorry I haven't updated I kinda got writers bloc for a bit but then I got a great idea and I hope it paid off