Family Reunion

(Thanks for being so patient! Hope you Enjoy!I Just completed this one.) ;)

*Sonic*

Sonic was thinking a lot about what just happened. "Did Tails say he loved me? He did! And now the love of my life has been taken from me.... Before I could even say how I felt." Sonic looked down at the Table. "Sweety, I'm sorry about your friend, it was very brave of him to risk his life to save mine." Sonic's mom sat down across the table and looked at the hedgehog. "Mom I'm afraid of the evil things Eggman will do to Tails. You've seen his work, and what he does. How am I suppose to save him?" "We will figure out something honey."Sonic slams his hand on the table. "Damn it mom that's not good enough." There is silence for a moment before Sonic raises his head back up. "I'm glad your okay Mom. How did Eggman even get you? I thought you were living at home still." "Sonic," she replied. " It's been a few years and it breaks my heart to be so far away from the only family I have left. I know it's to protect me but it's hard being alone with no one to talk to." Sonic looks down, guilty of all the time that has passed without him realizing. "I'm sorry mom." He says. Sonic looks back down on the table and waits a moment before speaking again. He tries to think of a way to word it and finnaly goes with it. "Mom I can tell you something right?" "Of course honey, why couldn't you?" She says worriedly. "Mom do you know what Tails said to me before they threw him on that boat?" "What?" She asked anxiously. "He told me he loved me Mom. Like more than a brotherly kind of love." She sat silent for a moment. "And do you love him?" She asked. "Mom, I think.....I think I do. I've never felt this way before but I'm sure I love him. I didn't really think I did until I was close to loosing him in the crash, and now he has been taken from me again.... and there is nothing I can do about it." Sonic began to get teary eyed. "Oh honey, come here." She gives him a big hug. "Remember when you were younger and you and Tails use to sit by the fireplace playing board games while I knitted? Tails use to tell me how he thought you were the coolest person ever and he thought you two would become best friends and one day fight evil side by side." "He wasn't wrong." Sonic said feeling a little better. "If we want to help Tails we need to get help. I think this is going to be a whole team kind of mission. We will need everyone if we want to save him." "Everyone?" Sonic asked. "Everyone." She replied. "And I know just the person to call." "And who would that be mom?" Sonic asked perplexed by the tone in his mom's voice. "And ole foe of ours........Shadow."