Jimin went directly to his bed the moment he entered his room, having missed the comfort of his sheets and pillows. He sighed in contentment when he crawled unto his bed. It felt like it was such a long time since he had last laid on this bed.

"A comfy bed. That's how I like it," a voice commented. Jimin's eyes remained closed but he fought the smile that's threatening to break into his lips.

"Go away, hyung. I don't need your mockings," he said sulkily.

He heard a deep chuckle and he knew that Yoongi was just hovering over him. When Jimin opened his eyes, he was right. The older boy was gazing down at him with a smile on his lips that gave Jimin butterflies in the stomach.

His hyung was so handsome.

And hot.

Especially whenever he smirked.

As if hearing his thoughts, Yoongi smirked down at him. He proceeded to sit beside Jimin's lying form and brushed a strayed strand. 

"What should we do in your room, hmm? You've got a comfy bed going on here," he said while wagging his eyebrows suggestively, making Jimin snort at his boyfriend's antics.

He sketched a scowl but did not make a move to swat Yoongi's hand away. "Shut up, hyung."

"Oh sure, let's shut up." And with that, the older boy leaned down and kissed Jimin. A small whimper escaped the boy's mouth, but he quickly relaxed into the kiss. Jimin just realized at that moment that it had been so long since he had last kissed his hyung.

Only less than a week ago, actually. But that's still long considering the fact that Yoongi always looked seductive without even doing anything.

The innocent kiss soon turned into a more passionate one as Yoongi plunged his tongue into the cavern that was Jimin's hot mouth. The younger boy reciprocated the kiss with utmost enthusiasm, playing with the agent's tongue and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

He barely noticed Yoongi toeing off his shoes and properly crawling on the bed, settling himself over Jimin and leaning on both his arms and hands which were on either side of Jimin's head.

A moan escaped Jimin's lips when Yoongi did that swirling thing with his mouth that never failed to make Jimin feel hot everywhere. He squirmed a little and grabbed a handful of Yoongi's hair. When one of Yoongi's hands trailed down Jimin's chest and sneaked under his shirt, he found himself moaning into Yoongi's mouth again.

He just hoped it wasn't so loud.

Yoongi broke the kiss only to focus his attention next on Jimin's neck, kissing and sucking until Jimin could no longer think straight. Not like he was thinking straight in the first place anyway.

The agent moved upwards to the junction between Jimin's neck and ears where the younger boy was most sensitive, sucking hard there and sending sparks throughout Jimin's body. He arched his body upward in pleasure and he was soon panting and moaning loudly, silently hoping that the four walls of his room would keep the noise from travelling elsewhere.

Jimin was clutching Yoongi's hair helplessly as the older boy's hand roamed under Jimin's shirt. His touch felt so good but it was not enough. Jimin squirmed, silently asking for more as he was lost in the haze of pleasure. His damp locks were pressed to his forehead and his feet were still wearing his shoes but he barely cared about anything.

All he could think of was Min Yoongi.

Without any questions asked, Yoongi moved so that he could position himself better. His mouth did not leave Jimin's neck in the process. Jimin moved his legs wider apart, and Yoongi did not waste any moment and placed his thigh in between-

"Chimmy, baby, do you know where- OH MY GOODNESS!"

They both froze.

No one even dared to look at the door that was now open.

Or the man in the doorway.

"For grenade's sake! I've never seen this up close. Ugh, eww."

And with that, the door was slammed closed. 

By Jimin's dad. 

He recognized the voice very well.

Shit.

A few more seconds passed by with them not moving at all, their hazy minds slowly realizing what just happened.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but the door opened again. 

"By the way, I'm speaking with you later, Park Jimin," his dad said with a huff, seemingly unnerved that they were still in the same position when he had left. "Now continue."

And with that, the door once again closed.

"I'm..." Yoongi began after a full minute of silence.

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "You should've locked the door, hyung."

"At least he didn't see us naked."

========
And there you go. At least it was not Taehyung this time.

Just a few more chapters~ A few things need to be cleared first and then bam, the end! 

Please be reminded of that remarkable moment when Yoongi washed using Jimin's abs. And hey, the picture was edited by Yoongi himself. Look at those emojis he had used. Kinky. 

Love lots and smile! God bless ya'll~