I can't explain why but there is a strange familiarity about that boy. Do I know that boy? But I don't remember that I have ever seen a beautiful boy like him. If I did, I'm sure I won't forget.

"It's P'Forth! Why is P'Forth here?"
"Who's that beautiful boy beside Forth?"
"Wow! That boy looks so beautiful."
"Is he from our school? I never saw him before."
"He is so cute. I want to get his contact."
"Aw... He is so sweet looking."
"He is even more beautiful than a girl."

Everyone is talking about that boy. Then there is a group of two boys and one girl run towards them. The boy with a cheerful smile hugs that beauty and says in a loud voice, "What takes you so long? Wayo, don't you know we are waiting for you?"

Wait a minute... What did that boy just say? Did he say 'Wayo'? No... I must have heard it wrongly.

"Good morning, Wayo!" There are gasping and mumbling after hearing what the other two had said.

Staring at that boy, I shake my head. No... no... he can't be... he can't be Yo...

"Good morning, Nate, Park and you, Suthee." He greets them back.

After hearing his voice, my mind went blank for a moment. It's... Yo's voice... He... is Yo... He is really Yo... my Yo... I blink my eyes multiple times, but I still can't believe what I am seeing right now. I always knew Yo is not bad looking but... I never have thought that he can be this beautiful...

"Oh my god! That's Wayo! Didn't see him for three weeks and he became so beautiful that I can hardly recognise him." Kit says with admiration.

I see Beam walking towards him and says, "Hi, pretty boy!" He turns and smiles at Beam shyly with a blush on his face. I gulped. The smile and the blush make him more beautiful, more attractive... It makes him... shine...

When he looks at my direction, I am stunned, and my body went stiff. I don't know how I should react. Should I smile at him? Or should I wave at him? But when I meet his gaze, I see sadness in his eyes. Why there is sadness in his eyes? I was puzzled for a few seconds then I remembered. Moowan!! She is still holding on to my arm. I try to shake off her hands, but she grasps even tighter than just now. Shit! What is this woman thinking about?!

"N'Yo, it's time to go now. If not, you will be late for class." P'Forth says.

Wait! I still have things to... say.....

"P'Forth is right. Yo, we need to go now." The boy with a polite smile says.

"N'Yo, don't forget that we have lunch appointment at the cafeteria in the main campus building." P'Forth reminds Yo.

"Ok. P'Forth, P'Gemma and P'Beam, I am going for class now. See you later. Bye bye." Yo leaves with the trio after saying goodbye to Beam they all. I want to run after him, but I can't move my feet.

Beam came running to me and shouted at me, "Idiot, what are you waiting for? Faster. Go and chase after Wayo. You have things to tell him, right?"

"Erm... Ahem... I...I forget what I... want to say..." I stutter with embarrassment.

Beam facepalms and whispers softly to Kit, "Kit, please kill me. If not, I afraid that I will lose control and kill him instead."

Then he glanced down and saw Moowan's hands are still holding on to my arm. He slaps her hands away and says with a smirk, "Sorry. I thought I saw a big fat mosquito on your hands. Oh! By the way, the one you called 'ugly duckling' is now beautiful than you. Are you jealous? Want to bet, in no time, he will be one of the most popular and prettiest guy in this school. Maybe you are the one who should go and look yourself in the mirror."

"Ming~ look at him~ He bullies me ~" She pouts with teary eyes.

She is a girl and I know I should treat her politely, but right now, I have no mood for that.

"Go away, Moowan, before I lose my temper." I said sternly.

She looks at me for few seconds and stomps away angrily. I sigh after she left.

"Beam, you don't look surprised when you saw Wayo and Forth together. You knew Wayo is with Forth. That's why you are not worried when Wayo went missing." P'Pha questions Beam.

"I was the one who told Beam that N'Yo is with me. I asked Beam to promise me that he won't tell anyone about N'Yo's whereabouts." P'Forth answers before Beam could. We are shocked that none of us notice that P'Forth is right in front of us.

"But why is Wayo with you? And where did you find him?" Kit asks with a frown.

"Come to the cafeteria in the main campus building during lunch break. You will find your answers there." P'Forth says before walking away.

All of us turn our attention to Beam. Beam just shrugs and says, "Don't look at me like that. I can't tell you. By the way, you will have your answers during lunch break. Be patient. Let's go for our class now. We are going to be late."

Beam was right when he said in no time, Yo will be one of the most popular guy in this school. I have no doubts about that. And it means he will has more choices to choose from, other than me....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Gemma's POV

I put my phone back into the pocket. Haha... I want to dance the moment I saw that Moowan girl stomping away angrily but I can't, I need to maintain my image.

And that Beam... not bad... I like this type of character, bold and daring. I have to say Forth has good taste.

"P'Gemma, can we go now?"

"Ok."

Moowan girl, this is just the beginning. You will pay for what you did to my baby Yo. The next time I see you, it will be payback time...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yay!! 🎉🎉 They finally meet each other!! Hahaha...

How you, guys/gals find about this chapter? Haha... hope it is not boring. 😊😊

Thank you everyone for your votes, comments and for the precious time you spent reading my story. I really appreciate that.

Feel free to leave a comment. Any comments are welcome and I will try my best to reply them. 🙇🙇