39 | THE UNTHINKABLE

SHOOTING ARROWS:
39 | " it's not right. "

"IT'S NOT WORKING

"IT'S NOT WORKING." Rose sadly told the group, ignoring Oliver's question if she's okay because she's not. She was never okay to begin with, she already lost Jenna and now, she possibly just lost Roy too.

"We don't know that." Felicity denied, not willing to accept that the cure is not working.
Rose met her eyes across the room but an alarm went off, making the blonde rush for her tablet.

"What's that?" Diggle asked.

"Proximity alarm." Felicity responded. "I rigged the tower with sensors just in case Slade's goons came here to kill us." She explained, checking if it is them.

"They're here, aren't they?" Rose asked, earning a quick nod from her.

"Talk to me, Felicity." Oliver ordered.

"They're inside, they're right underneath us."

The four of them heard a grunt, making them turn to see Roy getting up. "Where am I?" He confusedly asked. Rose let out a small sigh of relief, appreciating for a second that he's back.

Roy saw one of Slade's men come through the floor, making him punch the man in the face, thinking he still had the Mirakuru in him but he thought wrong.

Rose rushed over there, kicking the man in the face and closing the floorboard. "Yeah, sorry about that." She said, watching Roy hold his hand in pain.

"Down the cable." They all heard Oliver shout.

Rose watched as they all went down one per one, and when it was her turn to go, she just stood there holding on to the cable. She knew Oliver would be right behind her but for some reason she couldn't go.

Oliver ran and took a hold of waist, easily going down and landing on their feet safely. Rose stayed in his hold, as they all watched Lyla get close to the building and blow up the clock tower that held some of Slade's men.

➳➳➳➳

Oliver paced around the room, worried about Rose, she left and told him that she would be back in just a few minutes but it's been longer than that.

"Slade has at least 50 or so of those human weapons. We'll need a whole army if we plan on hitting them with a cure." Diggle said.

"I'm glad we're on the same page." Rose called out, seeing that she scared the hell out of them because Lyla and Diggle pulled out their guns.