31 | 'JUST FRIENDS'

SHOOTING ARROWS:
31 | " you're not going to lose me. "

ROSE ENTERED Oliver's offices as he was having a meeting with his family

ROSE ENTERED Oliver's offices as he was having a meeting with his family. His eyes lit up when he saw her, knowing that she probably came from working at Merlyn's company, well her company. But she didn't even take a glance at him and instead walked up to Walter, which confused him.

The brunette fixed her business skirt as she got Walter's attention by clearing her throat. "We need to talk, it's about Tempest." Rose told him, which earned a confused look. "Felicity told me, she thought I should be the one to getting into this." She explained.

Walter nodded. "Right."

The girl took a breath before continuing. "Okay, so the thing is Felicity left an embedded account alert on it so we would know if anyone every accessed it again. And a few days ago, there was wire transfer made from Tempest to a numbered account at Starling National Bank." She informed him.

"Probably the campaign accountant shutting it down." Walter said. "But I will talk to Moria first thing." He added, before walking away.

Rose watched as he left, he looked like he didn't think much of what she told him. She found the situation pretty sketchy which made her wanna know more about what Moira was hiding.

➳➳➳➳

Rose walked in the Queen's household after the lady kindly let her in and lead her to where Moira is. "Mrs. Queen." She greeted, catching her attention. 

"Rose.. hi. I'm afraid Oliver is not here." Moira told her, standing up from her seat.

"Actually, I'm here to see you." Rose said, ignoring the small guilt in her gut as she walked closer to her.

"Really? What about?" She asked confusedly, finding it weird that she was here to see her.

"Tempest." The brunette responded as she quickly got to the point of her visit. "I gave Walter this information but I knew he wasn't gonna do anything about it so I looked into it myself because... full disclosure, I don't trust you anymore. I'm sure you understand." She explained her reasoning.

"You paid a substantial sum of money to a Dr. Gill. He was the doctor who delivered Thea, which made no sense to me whatsoever. But then I remember your testimony at your trial."

"I can see why Oliver has such a high appraisal of your capabilities." Moira said, cutting her off. "So what are you gonna do with this information?" She asked.