28 | A RAT PROBLEM

SHOOTING ARROWS:
28 | " they die if i don't.. "

"WE'RE LOSING HIM! If Barry can't do this, we're gonna lose her too, Felicity

"WE'RE LOSING HIM! If Barry can't do this, we're gonna lose her too, Felicity."

"He can do this." Felicity told Diggle, trying to assure him. "We just have to find out what's in their system." She said, turning to look at Barry who looked lost.

"I-I-I usually only work on dead people." Barry stuttered, hearing the beeping over and over again.

"Barry!"

"Alright, I can think of four possible diagnoses. The good thing is, it hasn't started for Rose. It gives us time to figure what's causing his body to react this way." Barry said, as he checked Oliver's eyes. "Make that three possible diagnoses." He added. "Two. Start chest compression." Barry told Diggle and he obliged.

Barry took a sample of Oliver's blood, "Got it. Their suffering from intravenous coagulation."

Felicity and Diggle looked at him puzzled. "It means his blood is unnaturally clotting. It's like maple syrup." Barry explained.

"You can save them, right?" Felicity asked, clearly worried about her friends.

"Luckily you guys have a rat problem." Barry said, talking about the rat poison they had.

"You're kidding? That will kill them!" Diggle protested.

"They die if I don't." Barry told him.

"Do it." Felicity quickly told him.

"Just the right amount of this stuff will thin his blood enough to get it circulating again." Barry told them, running over to Oliver and injecting him. And just in the moment, Rose's monitor started beeping and he hurried to do the same thing over again, so he can save her.

➳➳➳➳

"Please stay, Rose. Stay..."

A gasp came out of mouth, a clear sign meaning that she woke up. Rose sat up and looked at the around the room, before her eyes landed on the four people in the room with her, and noticed that she might have interrupted something.

"Hey, are you alright?" Oliver softly asked her, after he rushed to her side.

Rose could see the concern in his eyes but she shrugged him off. "I'm fine." She told him, getting on her feet.

"I have to go home. The man on the bunker, he has what he needs to mass produce the serum from the island." Oliver told everyone. "We have to stop him."

"He touch your skin when he grabbed your neck. I was able to absorb the residual oils from his skin which, when added to a gel-based polymer might be able to recreate his fingerprint." Barry informed Oliver, making him nod before fully walking away.